Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kane and Bane Rival

Go down

Kane and Bane Rival Empty Kane and Bane Rival

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Kane and Bane walks to the ring and grab a mic

Jerry: After that things whit Jumpstyle what Kane and Bane is doing in the ring ? He deserve it and he thinks he have every time a reason but it's not truth.
Rick: Yhea you're right he deserve it, I never saw someone like him in WII and I think he's going to have some problems whit someone in WII.
Jerry: Yes but we can't help our wrestlers, for stop the Kane and Bane the wrestlers need to fight him time and time again at his dead on WII, but now we have to listen what he have to say us.

Kane and Bane: After that happened with the Jumpstyle, I decided now to follow in front and to look for my Rival, it is going to be dificult because I am going to begin now to look only for a Rival, however I bear some names in mind, the The Viper101 and the Judas Desomas. It's good for the start, can I call them "noobs" ?

Rick: He have no respect !

The Crows boos Kane and Bane

Kane and Bane: I think yes because they have no experience... I have to congratulate the International Title for his easy victory, whit a old guy I can win the title too.

Jerry: I starts to like him...
Rick: Oh yhea... The old guy, the old guy...

Kane and Bane: Sure the Jumpstyle will have not the title on his hands whit very time but I have to congratulate him.

Jumpstyle appears

Rick: Our hero.

Jumpstyle: Ok Kane, you win. You only win by phrases it's what I don't understand, really Kane you come here and you know you will lose the matches, I'm on the top and you're not on the top, really your far way of that, I don't understand you, you and your name I think you drinked one Bane and you're evil now it's the solution for what you do, really Kane I don't wanna hear your name in this Federation. You will have one match facing the Guardian and if you lose, you get out of WII but if you win, you will win a better contract.

Kane and Bane: Really I don't like that ! I like more if I win you get out of WII too. Now I have to train very much because I don't wanna lose and sure when you hear the referee saying the number 3, will be me pinning your friend.

Jumpstyle: No I have better I and Ragnarok against you and your partner, you can choose a partner whit the same rules but if it's you pinning me or Ragnarok I get out and if it's me pinning you or you're partner you get out AND ! if it's ragnarok or your partner will have them a match and who win by the team eliminate me or you from WII.

Kane and Bane: Fine by me.

Rick: What the hell we will have a match whit Jumpstyle and Ragnarok facing Kane and Bane and a guy from the WII and who lose will lose the contract of the WII.

Jerry: Ok, that's strange.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum