Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Brotherhood (Stable)

Go down

Rise of the Brotherhood (Stable) Empty Rise of the Brotherhood (Stable)

Post  t-gass Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:29 am

*A fine mist surronds the ring and a hundred strobes flash furiously... The fans start throwing trash into the ring and booing loudly...*

Tommy T. Gass stands alone in the ring, microphone in hand. He calls for silence but the fans booing grows louder.

Tommy: If I could have a moment of silence, so that all you maggots and parasites can hear what I have to say!

The crowd loudly chants YOU SCREWED OSHIDA!!! YOU SCREWED OSHIDA!!!

Tommy: You can keep chanting that Oshida got screwed, or you could shut up and learn the truth of the matter.

The crowd quiets down, eager to hear Tommy's explanation...

Tommy: That's right you snivelling lemmings, do as you are told and take what you are sold. The right to speak is held only by the mighty. Listen, first of all Oshida did not get screwed. Oshida got what was coming to him.

The crowd boos their disapproval. Tommy holds a hand up and continues his speech.

Tommy: Now I'll admit, I may have made some bad business decisions in the past. I might have overlooked some fine print here and there. But when someone puts fine print into an iron-clad business contract, when someone attempts to sabotage my business... when you make my business your personal... pal, I just might make your personal my business!

*Tommy glares directly at the camera. Like a man possessed.*

Tommy: Surprised Oshida? Don't be. After all, I clearly stated that everything will be made right during the show. You simply do not make two friends fight each other, then take away a man's livelihood, and then expect to survive unscathed. That my friend, is a terrible terrible business decision. You might have thought that you have earned another man's paycheck, but what you have earned is a severe and ferocious beating. Let this mistake serve as an example to the rest of the locker room: It is not in your best interests to cross us because you will end up like him. As for me and my stable, the time for bad business decisions is OVER! With my endless financial resources, I have been able to secure the loyalty not only of the greatest pure athlete of this federation, but his greatest rival as well. They have put aside their differences in order to seek a better path to success. With these two thoroughbred specimens of greatness, and my superior business acumen, nothing can stand in our way. So today, we declare our intention for a takeover of this entire industry! Today, the Brotherhood Advocating Youth And Greatness rises up and takes a stand. We are united and we are strong, unlike the rest of the curtain-jerkers in the back who constantly fight among themselves. We shall remain standing through any challenge in our way! Be warned everyone: one among you is also on our payroll. My last piece of advice for you: trust no one. A mistake for you might spell a PAINFUL, BLOODY end...

*Tommy drops the mic, and with a flash of light and smoke, he is gone. The fans resume their booing and trash-throwing*

t-gass

Back to top Go down