Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brotherhood Rising

2 posters

Go down

Brotherhood Rising Empty Brotherhood Rising

Post  bullball Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:18 am

Right after Tommy's announcement, Bull Baller and the Darak arrived in a limo wearing expensive suits. As they entered the arena, Manny Nully accidentally bumped into Bull Baller.

Bull: HEY! watch where you're going pal. Do you know how much this suit cost? It will probably take you 100 years before you can afford to buy one of this. That is if you dont eat and have to live in the alleys or something

Angered by Bull's insult Manny slaps him in the face and a brawl between the two, wrestling officials quickly rushed in to break them apart.

Bull to Manny: If you want a piece of me! Let's settle his matter in the ring!

bullball

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood Rising Empty Re: Brotherhood Rising

Post  pound4pound Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 am

Manny visits Darak in his locker room

Darak: Hey, man! what's up

Manny: I wanted to ask you something, we are friends right?

Darak: Yeah.... sure

Manny: Then tell me why did you just stand there when the Bull is throwing insults at me.

Darak: Well, you see Manny, I like winning a lot so I associate with the winners. And you... you didn't win any match until last week. I think it is good for my career if I choose the winning side. Sorry pal

Manny: I see.... well, see you around

Darak: I hope there are no hard feelings, man

As manny leaves the room, he quickly grabs steel chair and smacks Darak right in the face.

Manny: I don't have ant hard feelings, I have HARDCORE feelings.

Manny then quickly leaves the room before the rest of the brotherhood finds out what he has done

pound4pound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum