Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

manny interview (bloody business)

Go down

manny interview (bloody business) Empty manny interview (bloody business)

Post  pound4pound Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:41 pm

*Interview area*

Leo: Good evening folks. I am here again with Manny Nully and later tonight he will be going one-on-one against John Sheridan. First of all, Manny. You lost your first two matches in the past couple of weeks and now here you are in Bloody Business having to compete once again. I know I already asked this before but is it going to affect you in this match.

Manny: You know what I hate about journalists like you Leo. You guys intend to look into things in a negative way. You like to exaggerate things. Stop living in the past, man! Because tonight is a different night.

Leo: How will it be different?

Manny: First, this is a pay-per-view. Superstars tend to compete in a higher level. Second, fans here in the arena and around the world will be shocked with what I am going to do tonight... Starting with you Leo.

*Manny punches Leo knocking him off the ground, Darak appeared and removes Leo's pants and underwear and a lovely lady in a nurse outfit appeared with a bag filled with surgical tools. Manny performed a circumcision to Leo. Manny faced the camera after the operation*

Manny: Tonight is going to be BLOODY. And I am going to show the world that I AM the BEST in what I DO!

*camera fades to black*

pound4pound

Back to top Go down