Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthur wants one tag team match

Go down

Arthur wants one tag team match Empty Arthur wants one tag team match

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Music video starts and Arthur is walking to the ring

Rick: Someone is telling me we will going to have problems.

Jerry: Oh ricky shut up and see what Arthur will say.

Arthur grabs one mic

Arthur: Kane 2, last match for me is nothing, karina excuse me for my lose I will show you the love I have for you, hey you know well I'm better thans this guy ! He is nothing ! He is only a men trying to put me down ! He can't do it ! you know it Karina ! I love you.

Rick: Well really Arthur is trying to show his love to karina but is not what karina wants.

Arthur: Ok, I will face again Kane 2 but now in a tag team match ! Come on here Kane and fight whit me ! I will show you what I do for my Karina !

Nobody enters in the ring

Jerry: Look Ricky Kane is not coming to fight whit Arthur !

In the ecra appears the Kane

Kane 2: Look dude, I don't wanna fight against you, just I won the match so I passed my night whit Karina, you love don't is what Karina wants, dude Karina is my bella. But you want your last opportunity ? You third lost match ? Ok, dude !

Arthur: Will be Turakam and me vs you and Rick Impact.

Jerry: Ok we will have one tag team match and Kane 2 and Rick Impact will face Arthur and Turakam.

Rick: Yes the Karina in WII do very much.

Kane 2: You're stupid ! Talk whit Karina !

Karina: Ciao ragazzo or hello boy, Arthur I not love you, I love Kane ! He is my men he protects me, Arthur it's not my fault it's my heart, sorry but you're not my men ! You will going to face Kane in that tag team match if you lose you're out of my life, bye !

Karina kisses Kane 2 and the ecra power off.

Jerry: Oh oh the italian girl is doing on the Arthur very damages.

Rick: Oh yhea you're right I never see this in WII history !

Back to top Go down