Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag team action

3 posters

Go down

Tag team action Empty Tag team action

Post  Mal Kav Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:42 am

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestlers' greatest victories and most powerful moves, a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow, Sparks are showering as Mal Kav and Titan of Terror comes down the ramp, Mal Kav greeting his fans as they make their way down the ramp. They get into the ring and Mal Kav holds up his belt, drawing a cheer from the crowd

Mal Kav: "The champs are here and tonight...oh tonight we are going to have a very interesting time. Tonight we face the very same guys we lost to last week"

This draws boos and jeers from the crowd

Mal Kav: "Well we guess that Team Titan deserves those boos for losing against Sparkhawk and Thunderhawk, but tonight will be different"

Crowd: "WHAT?"

Mal Kav: "Tonight Titan of Terror and Mal Kav will show DaWolf's lackeys what true brotherhood means, we will defend our tittles and we will retain them. We don't need to get dominated by some muscle bound freak to bring our part. We have our part with us and freely share it with each other, we are so much more than some little boys' scout club who think they can be ferocious wolves"

Mal Kav and Titan of Terror shares a knuckle bump

Mal Kav: "If tonight you do not see an Avalanche crushing Sparking Birdie then I will buy each and every one of you a t-shirt at the kiosk at the main entrance"

This draws even louder cheers from the crowd and Mal Kav looks at the crowd with a mad grin on his face

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tag team action Empty Re: Tag team action

Post  Titan of Terror Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:28 am

Titan: Wow Mal Kav, that is very generous.
I might just have to avoid doing an Avalanche to Sparkhawk just give these wonderful fans some awesome merchandise.
Sparkhawk, if you think switching you tag partner will help you win tonight you are dead wrong!

Titan looks at Mal Kav and the crowd.

Titan: If tonight's match ends in either of us pinning or making Sparkhawk tapping out we will be outside after the show with a massive pile of merch and sign anything the fans want to have sign.

The crowd continues to cheer.
Titan looks to Mal Kav.

Titan: (so only Mal Kav can hear) I am starting to feel like I am bribing people to like us....
I don't particularly mind. I just wonder if they like us without all of this... stuff.

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:54 pm

ToT and Mal Kav are still absorbing the cheers when a wolf howl echoes and the arena lights suddenly go dim. ToT and Mal Kav get ready in the ring for a possible attack, but when the lights fade in, DaWolf is seen casually pacing left and right at the top of the entrance ramp. He seems to be chewing on something.
-
DaWolf paces a few more times, and Mal Kav wants to say something but DaWolf holds his hand up still without looking at the ring. ToT slowly brings Mal Kav's mic away from his face and wants to hear what DaWolf has to say.

-
DaWolf: You guys wanna make Sparkhawk tap out, huh? This was too good to miss and I really had to cut my lunch short to come hear it first-hand!
-
DaWolf seems to swallow the last bit of food and rubs his stomach as if he were sitting at home, apparently not giving this issue much attention.
-
DaWolf: Well, bub, I hate that I'm not in that match to kick some more sense into your heads, but I'll tell ya what. I'm gonna be in another tag match against your boy Ragnarok so I guess I'll have to make him tap out...
-
(mockingly) Or I'm o' have to buy all these nice people a burger an' a beer!

-
ToT, Mal Kav, and the whole audience for that matter, don't exactly appreciate the humor.

-
DaWolf: You know, we're gonna cross paths sometime later and then we'll see how real men handle this face to face...
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 am

Mal Kav throws back his head and laughs crazily then he walks over to the ropes and lean over them, pointing directly at DaWolf

Mal Kav: "Didn't we beat you up hard enough last time Wolfpub? Did you forget that these great people cheered Team Titan to victory? Last time you faced us you LOST! So tell you what, if Thunderhawk doesn't tap out this evening we will hand you a tag team match with a partner of your choosing, now go away, we want to bask in the glory of our pretty titles and fabulous fans oh yeah"

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down