Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A night for celebration

2 posters

Go down

A night for celebration Empty A night for celebration

Post  TheStupifier Sun May 01, 2011 8:40 am

The lights suddenly go out. Shadows are seen walking to the ring. Thunder rumbles and it heavy rainfall is heard. A loud Wolf sound is heard and the lights turn back on. The Wolf Pack is in the ring

The Stupifier: "Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome the greatest stable to ever exist!"

The crowd starts to boo

The Stupifier: "HEY! SHUT UP! Now at the all cage pay-per-view. The Wolf Pack absolutley DESTROYED The Brotherhood. We did not lose one match against any of them! It started with me, destroying Ragnarok. And it all ended with Sparkhawk and DaWolf winning their title matches. Now with all that said, Brotherhood! You need to tuck your tails, between your legs, and run away! Flee before we embarrass you even more then we already have!"

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down

A night for celebration Empty Re: A night for celebration

Post  DaWolf Thu May 05, 2011 9:05 am

The Wolf Pack members are all in the ring. DaWolf looks around and nods at The Stupifier.
-
DaWolf: We are so close to havin' all the gold WII has to offer, and I think it would be kinda nice to have the tag titles, eh boys?
-
The other Pack members smile in agreement.
-
DaWolf: You know what? Since this season is over an' done with, I think we should start lookin' at what's comin' to us and to WII... an' the way I see it, the only difference would be a couple o' extra shiny belts!
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStupifier Tue May 17, 2011 7:46 pm

The Stupifier: "Thats right! Like my old training buddy DaWolf said, we want some more gold! So all other champions not associated with The Pack beware! Whether you be from WII, Canada, Japan, Mexico, a backyard, it doesn't matter! We're not going to stop until each of us holds a championship!"

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down