Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pack had a good night

2 posters

Go down

The Pack had a good night Empty The Pack had a good night

Post  DaWolf Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:52 am

A loud wolf howl echoes as the arena lights dim out. The silhouette of a big man is seen at the entrance ramp, as the man makes his way towards the ring. As cameras flash, something shiny appears on that silhouette.
-
Rick: Oh great here they come.. haven't we had enough of them on Saturday?
Jerry: I think we've had enough of YOU Saturday!
-
The man climbs into the ring, with the shine glistening on his shoulder. Another wold howl, and the lights come back to life. DaWolf is standing in the middle of the ring with the International title on his shoulder.

-
DaWolf: Feel it!... Those of you who were there have seen the true might of The Wolf Pack.. not just a member of The Pack, but the whole damn thing!
-
A lot of the fans boo, apart from the regular Pack supporters taking the front rows.
-
DaWolf: Oh yeah! Where should I start? It was a night to remember! Space Trucker and Thunderhawk put up amazin' performances and won in separate tag matches, The Stupifier last week picked up the bulk of his tag match against both opponents, Sparkhawk meant business in the main event, and this... *pointing to the International Title on his shoulder* This is the cherry on top!
-
Rick: He shouldn't have won that title, he doesn't deserve it!
Jerry: Oh you think? Hang on while I call DaWolf over so you can tell him so yourself!
Rick: I.. w.. what? I'm just saying, he.. he's..
Jerry: Shut it Rick, and let us listen to something that actually makes sense!
-
DaWolf: Master of Puppets, I gotta tell ya bub... Last season you made sure I couldn't get this baby from you, but ya see I came in with an idea in mind. I was all set for the match and that's the way it had to go. You put up a good fight, but ya simply had it comin'!
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

The Pack had a good night Empty Re: The Pack had a good night

Post  TheStupifier Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:32 pm

The Stupifier: "DaWolf man! Stop talking about that puppet guy. Tonight, it's all about you! The Leader of The Wolf Pack! The International CHAMPION! And tonight, we planned a little surprise for you. Go ahead. Guess what it is!"

DaWolf shrugs his shoulders

The Stupifier: "What we planned for you bud, IS A PARTY!"

With that said, confetti and balloons start to fall from the ceiling. The Stupifier points to the back and a few lovley ladies start coming down.

The Stupifier: "This is all for you my brother! Now, speak to the millions CHAMP!"

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:40 am

DaWolf grins and gives The Stupifier a couple of claps.
-
DaWolf: Can't say I ain't likin' the gest here, bub. But let's keep this short before those... "other guys"... come out an' give us a lecture on morals...
-
The Stupifier laughs at the ramp and makes his way to the ring.
-
DaWolf: But as I already said, and as some people back there still fail to see... this is the doing of The Pack... The WHOLE Pack! I've been accused to make Pack members do my dirty work for me, but all ya gotta do is just put your stinkin' TV on and see how we all individually made our impact in just one week! And this title... this is just the beginning...
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStupifier Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:25 pm

The Stupifier: "That's right everyone! We are The Pack! We are a united front! We are all together for ONE goal! And that goal is to be the most DOMINATE group, in HISTORY! We all have something, that makes us the way we are. And that is ruthless agression! The Pack will NOT be stopped. and sooner or later, we will have ALL the gold!"

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum