Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speedy questions his honour with a...'weird' friend.....

Go down

Speedy questions his honour with a...'weird' friend..... Empty Speedy questions his honour with a...'weird' friend.....

Post  speedy boy Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:53 am

The camera is directed backstage,where we see a broken Speedy Hellboy Alyn,just before his match against Telan....

Speedy Hellboy Alyn:No,it can't be,I've lost myself,I've lost my identity,I don't know who I am anymore!!!! shakes his head in despair

................:I'll remember you who you are!!!!! says an unknown,scary voice.... We only see a shaddow speaking to Speedy so we don't know who the guy is....

Speedy: Oh,its you Lillith,my dearest demon of the entire Hell!!!!I'm so pleased to see you once again...

Lilith:I have not came here to pay a curtoasy visit,as you know we dont rise at the surface if we don't have a good reason...And what I will say to you right now is very important...

Lillith:It seems that you have forgetten where your roots come from.....Last week,you were burried alive by that no-good idiot in a match that didnt last even a minute!!!!Now serious,have you forgetten that you are the Lord of the entire Hell????I get passed the fact that you dont inflict any more terror into these stupid people around here,i get passed the fact that you didnt won a match for a long...long time.....but for the Lord of Hell to be burried alive,to think that he is crawling into mud,what humiliation is greater than this for all the demons from the World Below us????None,I tell you.....

Lillith:What you've done in the past,its worth nothing now...You have denigrated our pride and honour to be a demon...It no longer matters what wins you made in the past,it no longer matters that you are Lucifer's predecesor as the Guardian of Hell....It only matters what happens now!!!!And now,from what I see in you,is not a happy place to be in!!!!

Speedy:Hey,hey,let me speak woman...I'm still your master and I could crush you right now if I would want

Lillith:You wouldn't crush anyone even if your life depended on it...Be careful how you manage your words,master....The demons from the World Below us are very pissed you embarass us here....If you dont start acting like our Lord,we all might banish you from Hell and you can become human once again,like you used to be before Lucifer took you under his right wing....Just look at you,even that specific orange devil eyes is missing ...Better get that evilness back in you,or else.....

Speedy:Or else....???Is that a threat???? Are you guys threatening me???

Lillith:Call it whatever you like....The thing is....if you do not win a title till the end of next season,your servants will rise above on the Earth and one of them will claim your devilish soul.....And you will be human again....Lets call this a test,shall we????

Speedy:I don't think you're in a position to tell me..... then suddenly Lillith dissapears..... Hey,where have you gone.....Stupid demons!!!!!Have you forgotten who made you what you are???? Lucifer would be very pissed right now....

After a quiet moment,he puts his head in his two hands

Speedy:What have I done??? Something's got to change!!!!! Something will change!!!!!!The change is upon us and when that happens Hell will be all over you!!!!!! then he dissapears into the unseen

speedy boy

Back to top Go down