Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speedy has something very important to say

Go down

Speedy has something very important to say Empty Speedy has something very important to say

Post  speedy boy Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:01 pm

'The sounds from Hell' song by Motorhead is heard and darkness surrounds the Arena....Then red fireworks burst from each turnbuckle....Inside the ring is a man with a long robe and a devilish look...It can only be Speedy Hellboy Alyn and his cerbero dogs

Speedy Hellboy Alyn:Good evening,ordinary people!!!! I don't need to introduce myself to a bunch of morons like yourself,I'm way better than that...But ....I am sure you know who I am and what I've done....Crushing Telan and Hayden Sikh in the last 2 weeks was just the beginning...I'm gonna bring Hell in this ring and you are going to witness it.....

Speedy:The thing that really bothers me,is that this company alongside you, the patethics wrestling fans,doesn't recognize a champion when they see one.... You should see a champion in ME ,but instead who do you have as champion????Sparkhawk????Are you kidding me???That puppet who can't even carry himself in the ring without his precious buddies from his stable?????

The crowd boos

Speedy:I have no friends because I am the Lord of Terror and the Guardian of Hell....But you,Sparkhawk have crossed the line.... These days,a champion is defined as a puppet who,in exchange for a title shot kisses the GM's feet.... I have been in this company for a while now,but nobody has given me a title oportunity!!!!!Why????Because of idiots like Sparkhawk!!!!!

Speedy:But tonight,Its all going to change.....When you want something,you grab it with your both hands and take it....Thats what I intend to do tonight....For all the ass kissers out there,watch out,tonight I'm coming for you with my devilish friends....I'm gonna take your pride,I'm gonna take your soul,I'm gonna take everything from you!!!!!

And Speedy walks away in the boos of all the crowd

speedy boy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum