Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hawk's Return

Go down

A Hawk's Return Empty A Hawk's Return

Post  Thunderhawk Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:33 am

The image shown is a broadcast from a rather crappy quality camera, visibly lying on a chair or a bench of some sort. It shows Hawk sparring against a bag, that's miserably hanging from the ceiling, threatening to fall at every moment.
Close to him, his brother and former manager, Antonio, chuckling as he peers into his Blackberry.

"Told ya to keep counting, bro. Not to chit-chat with your girlfriend ... that you probably hired anyway ..." Hawk mutters after a knee smashes sequence.
"Hey, calm down ! I'm counting, I'm counting ... you're at ... 26 punches."
"Yeah, right. 26 in an hour and a half ? Cut the crap and bless Mother that she came here to implore me to take you back ..."
"Well, i was jobless ! And with the ongoing crisis ..."
"Make yourself useful and get me that bottle over there, will you ?"

Antonio puffs a bit, but obeys and reaches for a bottle in Hawk's locker. As his brother gets to him, Hawk snatches the bottle, takes one of his gloves off and starts drinking.
"Well, you sure can't be unhappy that i'm here again."

The gaze that Hawk throws him from above the bottle stops him for a second.
"It's true ! Look, i even booked you a match for Saturday night ! And a good one !"
"That's plainly your job, bro. Nothing exceptional. It's what every manager should do ..."
"Yeah, but ... anyway, you get to fight that psycho ... the schizo guy ..."

Hawk puts the bottle down, his gloves on again and raises an eyebrow, visibly interested.
"Mal Kav ? That's the first decent thing you did in years, mate. The first decent one ..."
"I knew you'd be happy", Antonio replied with a grin.
"Will give me an opportunity to get a revenge from that guy, from the last Tag match we had. Sweet."

He gets back to his training, as Antonio sits on his chair again, and motions to take the phone out again.
"Come on, put some effort in it ! Imagine that the bag is Mal Kav ... give him a nice punch."
Hawk chuckles and, instead of punching it once, give it a dozen or more blows, smiling.
"One for each Mal Kav there is ..." he concludes with a short laugh.

After ten minutes and with one last kick that almost takes the bag out, he stops and goes to his locker to put his shirt back on.
"If I were you, i'd bet on me for saturday."
"Already done. You're given five to one ..."
"Hm. Bad feedback there ... my rating will blast up again this season."
"Heh. All thanks to me ! Now that i'm back you'll..."

Hawk slams the locker shut and turns to his brother with a somewhat predator expression in his eyes.
"No ... not now that you're back. Now that the real Thunderhawk is back. Which is a good news ... for me."
"I like it when you got that stare, bro. Always a good sign."
"Yeah. I've never felt this good in a long time. Mal Kav's first ... the other "Brothers" later on ... and The Pack will be stronger than ever. They won't even see what's hitting them ..."
Thunderhawk
Thunderhawk
Admin

Back to top Go down