Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titan is interviewed

2 posters

Go down

Titan is interviewed Empty Titan is interviewed

Post  Titan of Terror Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:27 am

Leo: Today I am excited to have half of one of the tag teams that were victorious last week.
Congratulations on your win and moving one step closer to the finals of the tag championship.

Titan: Thank you so much.
It is an honor to be able to prove myself in tag team competition.

Leo: One of the questions on everyone's mind is how can you work with Mal Kav?
He seems a little off .

Titan: I think most people would worry about working with someone so different.
Mal Kav and I have a special friendship, I feel somewhat responsible.
I feel a bit like a father sometimes.
In the ring though he is on fire.
He is a truly talented wrestler and people would be lucky to work with him.

Leo: Tonight you and Mal Kav will be facing The Master of Puppets and Space Trucker. Any thoughts?

Titan: Well, it is nice to know we do not have to go up against fellow brotherhood members yet.
Hopefully we can bring the Brotherhood another victory against the Wolf Pack. Even if it is only one member.

Leo: On Tuesday your leader Jiraya and his partner Darkskull won against DaWolf and Sparkhawk. Any thoughts?

Titan: Well, tonight could destroy that. I am thankful for the victory, but everything rides on tonight.
I am going to be rooting for Jiraya in his match against Sparkhawk.
Should Jiraya win, I am excited to have the title back on the right side of this feud and extremely excited for the final match between Mal Kav and myself and Jiraya and Master of Puppets. No matter who wins, the titles are going to the right place. I do believe that they would look better around Mal Kav and my waists, but that is a bit biased.

Titan gets a pained look on his face because he does not want to think of the alternative.

Titan: Now if Sparkhawk was to win after, in my opinion, abusing his power. Well that is a different story.
Mal Kav and I would be the only thing in they way of him and the titles.
Should we win, I do not doubt that he will try to manipulate the situation to knock us down.
The only thing I know right now is that I will be fighting with everything I have to get these titles.
Winning the gold will show everyone that the Brotherhood is here to stay and they should not underestimate us.
Part of me hopes that Mal Kav and I win tonight and are able to shut down the Wolf Pack.
They have underestimated me and think they my opposition of them is cute.
It is time to show them that this thorn in their side can not be ignored.
And...

(OOC: go ahead ma kav. do your thing. haha)

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Titan is interviewed Empty Re: Titan is interviewed

Post  Mal Kav Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:17 am

Mal Kav jumps into the frame wearing a ridiculously big feather boa colored pink and blue, reflective sunglasses and a mustache which have been drawn with permanent marker, his shirt's sleeves have been torn off to expose his arms

Mal Kav: "Can you feel it brother? Tonight it will a blast as thousands and thousands of Malkamaniacs will raise the roof!"

Mal Kav lifts one arm in a bicep showing pose and holds the other horizontally out in front of him, then grabs the microphone from Leo

Mal Kav: "If you think for one moment that Mad Kev and his partner The Titanious Terror is scared of a guy holding strings and plays with puppets and another man who drives a truck while eating space cakes you have another thing coming"

Mal Kav shoves the microphone back into Leo's hands and grab the boa from his shoulders and do bicep curls while he holds it in his hands

Mal Kav: "Tonight Mad Kev will take the trucker's space cakes and The Titanious Terror will take away the crazy man's puppets, we will roll them like a tobacco leaf and puff them like a quality cigar"

Mal Kav throws the boa aside and points his finger at the camera

Mal Kav: "Whatcha gonna do brothers? Whatcha gonna do when a thousand Malkamaniacs is runnig wild on you?!"

Mal Kav grabs his shirt and tears it open revealing a sleeveless t-shirt with Titanic Tag Team written on it. Mal Kav grins and shows a thumbs up at the camera while pointing at the t-shirt

Mal Kav: "Each item sold seperately"

Mal Kav burst out laughing and Leo stares at him

Leo: "Are you Mal Kav?"

Mal Kav looks at Leo

Mal Kav: "Do I owe you money?"

Leo: "No"

Mal Kav: "Are you with the Green Acres Home of the Insane?"

Leo frowns

Leo: "No"

Mal Kav grins

Mal Kav: "Yes we are Mal Kav"

Leo: "Tonight you face..."

Mal Kav: "String man playing with dolls and the space cake eating trucker"

Leo: "Uhm...Master of Puppets and Space Trucker"

Mal Kav: "Yup that is what we said"

Leo: "What is your thoughts on that?"

Mal Kav takes off his sunglasses and look dumbfounded at Leo

Mal Kav: "Didn't you...I just...weren't you...Aaaargh forget it"

Mal Kav turns and walks away mumbling darkly as he goes along

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:59 am

Added to show 2011/01/22

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Titan is interviewed Empty Titan intervied... agin(boring title is boring)

Post  Titan of Terror Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:05 am

Leo: Well, I come to you again this week with Titan of Terror. Last week your match went the way you wanted, but the main event went the opposite way. Want to start with your thoughts on that?

Titan: Oh I would love to. Last week I knew something was going to happen. I had that feeling deep in my stomach. We had just finished our match and I was changing and getting a congratulatory speech from Jason. I was watching the monitors and everything seemed good so I went to take a shower. Big mistake. I got out of the shower and saw DaWolf hitting Jiraya with a chair. I had to put something on, obviously, so by the time I found Mal Kav and everyone ran out there it was too late.

Leo: Unfortunate for the brotherhood, but tonight is a chance for retribution.

Titan: Oh trust me. I plan on it. What would be a better way to shut down the Wolf Pack then defeating their leader and the Universal champion? Not only that, but tonight could make all of the Wolf Pack's actions from last week useless.
To DaWolf and Sparkhawk I say this. Last week you took advantage of the match stipulation that you set up. This week we have the advantage. As the only undefeated tag team in the tournament we have something you can't just attack to get. We have the best teamwork of a tag team. I think we can both agree that keeping eachother safe is more important that the titles right now. Well, I can and maybe about half of Mal Kav. Anyway, we are not just in this for some shiny metal, once again I can't speak for all of Mal Kavs, we are in this for honor, glory, and rightness. I hope you are both happy with all you have done. You want more gold? Well you have to break through us to get to it. And don't think it will come easily. I am more determined than ever. And now I finally get to see you in the ring DaWolf... it's about time. You thought I would just be someone you could push to the side. Now you get to personally see what I can do.

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 am

Mal Kav: "What we can do"

The camera pans out to show Mal Kav standing next to Titan of Terror

Mal Kav: "Sure you will be the guy dishing out most of the damage partner, but at least I'm in there to give you time to rest up, last week DaWolf got lucky with that blind sided attack of his, but this week everything will change"

Mal Kav gets a grin on his face

Mal Kav: "This week The Wolf Pack will chase their tails and not be able to get a win over the Brotherhood, we are now wise to your blind side tactics and will be watching"

Mal Kav chuckles and slaps Titan of Terror on the back

Mal Kav: "See you around buddy"

Mal Kav turns and walks away with his hands in his pockets

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:06 am

Added to turning point

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down