Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titan's Decision

Go down

Titan's Decision Empty Titan's Decision

Post  Titan of Terror Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:17 am

Titan walks down the entrance ramp and climbs up onto the ring apron.
He leans on the top rope and begins to speak.
-
Titan: Well, I guess it is time for me to give an answer to 4Real, and I guess to everyone here.
This decision has a pretty big impact a good amount of people.
The Wolf Pack, the good guys, me, and most importantly my fans... if they exist.
So tonight I give an answer that will leave some happier and many angry.

-
Titan walks to the corner of the ring and climbs to the turnbuckle and sits on it.
-
Titan: Part of me would love to just sit back and not get involved, but that is not how I operate.
I know this is a situation where I have to pick a side.
4Real, I accept.
Wolf Pack, be warned I may seem tame and unimposing, but you will be the ones to see a completely different side of me.
Tonight marks the beginning of an age.
No longer will I sit back while others are attacked and one group runs supreme and faces no consistences.
Tonight and beyond your actions have repercussions, so I advise you think more carefully. Because I am one man you do not want to cross.
Sometimes all it take to unite people who would normally never work together is a common enemy.
So congratulations you got me fired up enough to work with a man who only a week ago all I wanted to do was defeat and strip away his title.
Gold and belts don't matter when the greater good is an option.
So tonight I have a new goal, a new purpose and a new fire to keep me going.
I hope you are happy, because I know I am.

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum