Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf-Pack, not down yet!

Go down

The Wolf-Pack, not down yet! Empty The Wolf-Pack, not down yet!

Post  DaWolf Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:32 pm

A loud wolf howl echoes as DaWolf, The Stupifier, and Space Trucker make their way out into the ring. The climb in and look around, receiving mostly boos and jeers from the crowd. But there's always that little bunch of people who enjoy seeing a good bully!
-
DaWolf doesn't look like he's in a good mood, but then again he hasn't been in a good mood ever lately.
-
DaWolf: "Jumpstyle, I'm gonna fix this with you once and for all... I wanna settle this for good, and I wanna settle it at the PPV!! Think of the worst match ever.. think of something gruesome.. something worth of a grand finale! I really don't give a damn, as long as we get to do this, one on one, without my friends here, or that little loyal side-kick of yours!"
-
The Stupifier and Space Trucker tap DaWolf on the back cheering him on.
-
DaWolf: "That annoyance put on the side, I gotta address one newly-emerging pain in the neck. Oh yeah, our CHAMP... 4Real!
-
I mean... gimme a break! You really wanna go head-on against The Pack?! You ain't got a clue what we are and what we're made of! I mean sure we've been in the same federations more than once, but you're comin' on like a freakin' cherrif, and tryin' to cry your way for some help from other superstars in WII!!
-
You wanna huddle up a bunch o' followers? Are you that jealous, champ? Are you that insecure? Well maybe it's cuz you feel your reign ending, that's why! Maybe it's cuz you thought you had the whole federation to yourself and now feel the competition heatin' up!
-
I'll tell you this, 4Real, and I say this to all those considerin' to join you... think VERY well... you don't start a war with me and end it any time you want. War is war, and war ends on MY TERMS! And just for that, you other people might wanna consider REALLY thinkin' about what side you wanna be on. Look at this, I got two people, The Stupifier and Space Trucker, both of whom have more than proven themselves in this ring countless times! And I'm still scouting for talent worthy enough of the Wolf-Pack prestige... more superstars are comin' 4Real, and you don't wanna be there when the bull breaks the barrier!
-
Which then brings me to our newest member..."
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

The Wolf-Pack, not down yet! Empty Re: The Wolf-Pack, not down yet!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 am

After some boos, Jumpstyle song is on and Jumpstyle appears with Ragnarok in his side and with one mic in his right hand.
The crowd gets up immediately after seeing the Jumpstyle and the Ragnarok and the crowd starts calling the name of Jumpstyle
The Jumpstyle smiling and gives a laugh after talks

Jumpstyle: Wolf, here's one thing you don't understood, first, me and nobody cares about your new partner because you end ever and ever your matches losing... and you don't have one thing the 4Real and my team have and maybe that's why you're losing ever matches you do, it's the people, the fans, our buddys, the world ! They are with the good people ! And with that, we have more one help, second thing...

Jumpstyle puts his hand in his face and moves the hand for the chin

Jumpstyle:And I have to said, you're damn right, we have to take this match with the think of a final, in that I give you the damn right and if you said you're not going to put there your friends, for me it makes no difference, you can put your buddys, yours partners and the all you want against me and in the end you will see my victory.

Jumpstyle gives a brake thinking

Jumpstyle: I can take this opportunity, and the people know I wouldn't refuse, to acept my buddy invite for kick your ass again, yes, your heard well, "Kick your ass !". And after I kick your ass again in PPV, with or without your buddys, you will think you have one opportunity to beat us, you will see I win over and over again and puting you out, I will be champion of the tag team championship, look, I will put Ragnarok on the top with me, the 4real is the Universal Champion and you think you beat us ? Get the hell of here !!! We will give you a lesson and now it's not about the respect, I gived to you that lesson, in the PPV you will earn the lesson to not underestimate the people you don't know.

[Now, Ragnarok and Da Wolf, if you want to put more things I passe you the ball]

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:49 am

"Boom" by P.O.D. hits as Thunderhawk makes his way out, passing both Jumpstyle and Ragnarok. He barely looks at them as he makes his way out into the ring to join DaWolf, Space Trucker, and The Stupifier. He gets close to DaWolf and then slowly takes the mic from him, turning back to face Jumpstyle and Ragnarok who are still standing at the entrance ramp.
-
Thunderhawk: "So you don't really care who their new partner is, right? Bad news, I guess... you're looking at him!"
-
DaWolf takes the mic back from Thunderhawk, not wanting to aggravate the situation... yet!
-
DaWolf: "So you got the fans, ain't that so? Tell me this: are those fans gonna help you avoid a trash can, a baseball bat, a steel chair, or a barbed wire? Is any of 'em gonna put their body on the line so you won't get hurt? Will any of 'em even make the slightest difference to how our HARDCORE MATCH is gonna end?! WILL THEY?!"
-
The Stupifier grins and motions a "no" behind DaWolf.
-
DaWolf: "... I didn't think so! And here's a promise to both of ya... Ragnarok, you want Space Trucker's title? You got your shot, and you're gonna lose it! And Jumpstyle, you wanna run our mouth a lil' more? By the end of the night, you will realize that YOU should not underestimate any one of the men in this ring!"
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:35 am

Jumpstyle put his face in front of the face of DaWolf and put slowly the mic in a little way of his mouth

Jumpstyle: It's not you and nobody of your little stable who will indimidate me, if I win it's better for me and that is a signal of I don't need help, but if you win, it will be sure good for you and for me because I don't lost this match with afraid of you, If I want to win this match I have to do for it and don't down my arms, lose for lose I prefer lose fighting against you, thunder, ST and the stupifier, one thing I will not do it's be one of yours so I'm against you and I will make you pain that words you said.

Jumpstyle drops the mic for the ground and don't stop looking with an angry face to DaWolf eyes
Ragnarok grabs the Jumpstyle for he walks back to the locker room and the Jumpstyle walks back looking for DaWolf eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 am

A loud wolf howl echoes as DaWolf, The Stupifier, and Space Trucker make their way out into the ring. The climb in and look around, receiving mostly boos and jeers from the crowd. But there's always that little bunch of people who enjoy seeing a good bully!

DaWolf doesn't look like he's in a good mood, but then again he hasn't been in a good mood ever lately.

Rick: And there is the bad guys of this Federation, The Jumpstyle is the only guy who works with Ragnarok for ends with the chaos of this Stable.

Jerry: It seems this strong group with a magnific power have the idea of destroy the WII Superstars and the two firts superstars are the Jumpstyle and Ragnarok but there's one problem and it is the Jumpstyle and the Ragnarok are good as a team but the Ragnarok have no capicity alone to fight against any superstar of this Federation, Jumpstyle is working on him but is too difficult.

Rick: Yhea and tonight we will see if the Jumpstyle have the suffucient stamina to grab another victory against the DaWolf, and for the others side we will see if the Jumpstyle works the sufficient well in the Ragnarok to he wins the title against the Space Trucker and after that all work he deserve it !

DaWolf: "Jumpstyle, I'm gonna fix this with you once and for all... I wanna settle this for good, and I wanna settle it at the PPV!! Think of the worst match ever.. think of something gruesome.. something worth of a grand finale! I really don't give a damn, as long as we get to do this, one on one, without my friends here, or that little loyal side-kick of yours!"

Jerry: Yes, that magnific superstar take his advice for the Jumper.

The Stupifier and Space Trucker tap DaWolf on the back cheering him on.

DaWolf: "That annoyance put on the side, I gotta address one newly-emerging pain in the neck. Oh yeah, our CHAMP... 4Real!

I mean... gimme a break! You really wanna go head-on against The Pack?! You ain't got a clue what we are and what we're made of! I mean sure we've been in the same federations more than once, but you're comin' on like a freakin' cherrif, and tryin' to cry your way for some help from other superstars in WII!!

You wanna huddle up a bunch o' followers? Are you that jealous, champ? Are you that insecure? Well maybe it's cuz you feel your reign ending, that's why! Maybe it's cuz you thought you had the whole federation to yourself and now feel the competition heatin' up!

I'll tell you this, 4Real, and I say this to all those considerin' to join you... think VERY well... you don't start a war with me and end it any time you want. War is war, and war ends on MY TERMS! And just for that, you other people might wanna consider REALLY thinkin' about what side you wanna be on. Look at this, I got two people, The Stupifier and Space Trucker, both of whom have more than proven themselves in this ring countless times! And I'm still scouting for talent worthy enough of the Wolf-Pack prestige... more superstars are comin' 4Real, and you don't wanna be there when the bull breaks the barrier!

Rick: They're strongers but they're not the sufficient strongers to beat our Champion, he is our best Champion, he Universal Champion and talking in him, he tonight have a great challenge versus our GM, Sparkhawk !

Jerry: You don't know the power of a team, a stable is the sufficient stronger to beat the best wrestler of the WII, is like in football, it's impossible Ronaldinho wins to a Goalkeeper, one defender and one forward, it's 3 vs 1 !

Rick: Everything is possible !

Which then brings me to our newest member..."

Jerry: A new member ? Oh c'mon it's like you added one midfielder.

After some boos, Jumpstyle song is on and Jumpstyle appears with Ragnarok in his side and with one mic in his right hand.
The crowd gets up immediately after seeing the Jumpstyle and the Ragnarok and the crowd starts calling the name of Jumpstyle
The Jumpstyle smiling and gives a laugh after talks

Jerry: Come on, I want to know who is the other wrestler.

Rick: Finally, the WII helper comes.

Jumpstyle: Wolf, here's one thing you don't understood, first, me and nobody cares about your new partner because you end ever and ever your matches losing... and you don't have one thing the 4Real and my team have and maybe that's why you're losing ever matches you do, it's the people, the fans, our buddys, the world ! They are with the good people ! And with that, we have more one help, second thing...

Jerry: They will not help you to win the match !

Rick: Yes, they help but the fact is nobody want to be against the Jumper but nobody want to be against this "Monsters" !

Jumpstyle puts his hand in his face and moves the hand for the chin

Jumpstyle: And I have to said, you're damn right, we have to take this match with the think of a final, in that I give you the damn right and if you said you're not going to put there your friends, for me it makes no difference, you can put your buddys, yours partners and the all you want against me and in the end you will see my victory.

Jumpstyle gives a brake thinking

Jumpstyle: I can take this opportunity, and the people know I wouldn't refuse, to acept my buddy invite for kick your ass again, yes, your heard well, "Kick your ass !". And after I kick your ass again in PPV, with or without your buddys, you will think you have one opportunity to beat us, you will see I win over and over again and puting you out, I will be champion of the tag team championship, look, I will put Ragnarok on the top with me, the 4real is the Universal Champion and you think you beat us ? Get the hell of here !!! We will give you a lesson and now it's not about the respect, I gived to you that lesson, in the PPV you will earn the lesson to not underestimate the people you don't know.

Rick: I hope so ! I'm with him.

Jerry: But I'm with the DaWolf and now, he will have no chance, he win the other day but today is the PPV and one Hardcore match !

Rick: Shut up, the Jumpstyle wins the tag team match and the other match, that makes him the best !

"Boom" by P.O.D. hits as Thunderhawk makes his way out, passing both Jumpstyle and Ragnarok. He barely looks at them as he makes his way out into the ring to join DaWolf, Space Trucker, and The Stupifier. He gets close to DaWolf and then slowly takes the mic from him, turning back to face Jumpstyle and Ragnarok who are still standing at the entrance ramp.

Thunderhawk: "So you don't really care who their new partner is, right? Bad news, I guess... you're looking at him!"

Rick: Oh my god, but, but... It makes all the difference.

Jerry: Muhuahauahauha, one point for us.

DaWolf takes the mic back from Thunderhawk, not wanting to aggravate the situation... yet!

DaWolf: "So you got the fans, ain't that so? Tell me this: are those fans gonna help you avoid a trash can, a baseball bat, a steel chair, or a barbed wire? Is any of 'em gonna put their body on the line so you won't get hurt? Will any of 'em even make the slightest difference to how our HARDCORE MATCH is gonna end?! WILL THEY?!"

The Stupifier grins and motions a "no" behind DaWolf.

DaWolf: "... I didn't think so! And here's a promise to both of ya... Ragnarok, you want Space Trucker's title? You got your shot, and you're gonna lose it! And Jumpstyle, you wanna run our mouth a lil' more? By the end of the night, you will realize that YOU should not underestimate any one of the men in this ring!"

Jumpstyle put his face in front of the face of DaWolf and put slowly the mic in a little way of his mouth

Rick: Here he is... It's our man ! He have no affraid, he is a really warrior, he is the Jumper !

Jumpstyle: It's not you and nobody of your little stable who will indimidate me, if I win it's better for me and that is a signal of I don't need help, but if you win, it will be sure good for you and for me because I don't lost this match with afraid of you, If I want to win this match I have to do for it and don't down my arms, lose for lose I prefer lose fighting against you, thunder, ST and the stupifier, one thing I will not do it's be one of yours so I'm against you and I will make you pain that words you said.

Jumpstyle drops the mic for the ground and don't stop looking with an angry face to DaWolf eyes
Ragnarok grabs the Jumpstyle for he walks back to the locker room and the Jumpstyle walks back looking for DaWolf eyes

Rick: And with a great moment between that two mans ! Will be sufficient the words of DaWolf to intimidate Jumpstyle, I think there's no way to do that, he is the man who doesn't have affraid, the opponent of him can be the best wrestler here, in this moment is 4Real the champion but he will not fight against him, they're friends, but it can be the world strongest man, the world speedly man or the man in the world who have more technique, he is not affraid !

Jerry: That's him talking !!!

Rick: Oh yhea ? He beat the Arthur, he beat the DarkSkull, he beat the DaWolf, he only don't beat Master of Puppets but he is working for do it.

Jerry: He can beat every people in the world but this night, he will not beat DaWolf !

Rick: It's your opinion, it's different of the mine but I respect your opinion, let's take this conversation for the match.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down