Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullin with Baller 1

2 posters

Go down

Bullin with Baller 1 Empty Bullin with Baller 1

Post  bullball Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:11 am

*Leo approaches the angry Bull*

Leo: ummm, Bull what are your thoughts on Oshida's announcement moments ago

Baller: he just made the biggest mistake of his life. I will make sure he will regret the day he bought my contract. And I pity whomever he chooses as my opponent tonight, because he will feel the fury of an angry bull

*Baller shoves Leo and leaves the area*

bullball

Back to top Go down

Bullin with Baller 1 Empty Re: Bullin with Baller 1

Post  t-gass Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:40 am

*As Leo is straightening out his suit, which was crumpled when Baller shoved him, he sees Tommy T. Gass walking by. He runs toward him, eager for a scoop.*

Leo: Tommy, we've just heard what the legendary Bull Baller has to say. What do you think of what he has said to all our fans, and to Oshida?"

Tommy T. Gass: First of all Mr. Leo, it's MISTER Tommy T. Gass to you! Second of all, what kind of idiotic question is that? What do I think? What do you think I think huh?

Leo: Well, Mr. Gass I think that Oshi...

*Suddenly Leo got knocked unconscious by a Blindside Flying Somersault Kick from Tommy T. Gass's incredible speed. Tommy climbs on top of some boxes and follows this up this heinous assault with a 450 Splash.*

Tommy T. Gass: Well Mr. Leo, I think you just got your scoop. You wanna know what I think? *THAT* IS WHAT I THINK!!! This interview is over! Have a beautiful Or-GASS-m while you sleep...

*Tommy T. Gass gets a bunch of grapes from his pocket and stuffs them in the mouth of the unconscious Mr. Leo*

t-gass

Back to top Go down