Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullin' N Ballin' II

2 posters

Go down

Bullin' N Ballin' II Empty Bullin' N Ballin' II

Post  bullball Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:13 am

*Bull Baller makes his way to the ring and asks for a mic*

Jerry: Oh, here comes Bull, I wonder what he is going to say

Rick: Shhh! just listen

Baller: Oshida, I think my Big KO isn't enough to knock any sense out of you.

*Crowd roars*

Baller: And now you are saying that you are not going to wrestle. Don't use your contract and fancy lawyers as an excuse, because I know what is going on here. The truth is you are scared to come here in the ring and compete. You know you don't have what it takes to win and it was proven in our match last week.

*Crowd roars*

Baller: And about this empty threat about taking out other wrestlers, I know a lot of guys back there and most of them are much better than you.

And a word of advice, DON'T BITE MORE THAN WHAT YOU CAN CHEW!

And THAT is BULLIN' n BALLIN'

*Baller's music hits as he returns backstage*

Jerry: Is that a challenge or something?

Rick: I have no idea, Jerry, but things are getting interesting

bullball

Back to top Go down

Bullin' N Ballin' II Empty Re: Bullin' N Ballin' II

Post  t-gass Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:56 am

A fine mist surronds the ring... The air is filled with the sweet scent of grapes and the fans start to feel lightheaded.

The fans begin to chant...

T-GASS!!! T-GASS!!! T-GASS!!! T-GASS!!! T-GASS!!!

A fast fat man rushes to the ring and somersaults over the top rope.

The spotlight is on... The chants become a deafening cheer!

Tommy holds one hand up, waiting for the audience to listen to what he has to say...

The crowd noise dies down, eagerly anticipating what Tommy has to say.

"Unfinished business. In any field or profession, it is not profitable to leave unfinished business. In my corporation, and in the ring, I always make it a point to finish what other people have started. Bull Baller!!! It seems that you also have unfinished business with that ungrateful poser, Oshida. As a boss myself, I frown upon individuals who bite the hand that feeds them. I would like to personally aid you in teaching Oshida a very good lesson. That is why I have a business proposal for you: I will help you finish your unfinished business, if you help me finish my unfinished business with KalBrethil and Wishmaster. Let's make the last show of the season go out with an explosive BANG!!! Then we will take out all our opponents with it! You will take the time to consider my very generous offer, because I assure that you will be very very well paid. You might even be able to break some bones and find serious competition, just the way you want it... and the fans will be entertained beyond their wildest dreams. We will run through all our opponents with the power of a charging bull and an exploding gass!!! And THAT, is today's or-GASS-m..."

The crowd is in a frenzy now! The chants are blowing off the roof!

BALLER!!! BALLER!!! BALLER!!! BALLER!!! BALLER!!!

And in a puff of smoke, the charismatic fat man is gone...

t-gass

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum