Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas

+4
Thunderhawk
Ragnarok
The Bad Pie Guy
Jiraiya
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas

Post  Sparkhawk Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 am

The feds that does stable matches normally are wrote from 0, all edited by one or two guys. At one fed i was in the past, one guy took the task of doing a royal rumble match, but he had to write all in like 2 weeks.
Sparkhawk
Sparkhawk
Admin

https://wiitwg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ater Luna Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:07 am

And we can even write a storyline that the "owners" of WII is not happy with Sparky as GM and brings in a seasoned GM from outside. The guy doing the RPs can just check through the RPs as they go into the show and edit them if the people wrote Sparky as GM and not the new GM.

Ater Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:27 am

We could have the PPV based on a particular match as in all matches will be of the same type. We could do something like this every season.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Ragnarok wrote:We could have the PPV based on a particular match as in all matches will be of the same type. We could do something like this every season.

we did this on my s3 fed and it looked good. we had to adjust the contenders for the titles and how the general PPV went but it wasn't too much work to do. i think the one we did was 3 way dance but we can do anything else (cage, LMS...) we'll see what match types we have and what we can buy, then we could have the GM or someone come force the match type for the PPV or something like that.
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum