Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas

+4
Thunderhawk
Ragnarok
The Bad Pie Guy
Jiraiya
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ideas  Empty Ideas

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:31 am

I create this Topic for new ideas from the wrestlers I think they can put here his opinions and we can discut them.
Well how I am the creator of this Topic I can start, well I think we can put one song one the show for more fans, when the show ends we can put one song there, you know, we can vote, I can choose the videos, like one from trance, house and that mixed musics and other from heavy metal, rock, alternative and that things and other from best dj's, best songs, real shows, you know, festivals, partys.
Only one song will stay on the end so if the GM acept this, you have to choose the vids whit careful, this is for the people see more our shows and you know for a new style, new era and new style you know, new guys, new faces, new styles, new pics, new segments. So I have your help ?

Last edited by Kane 2 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ideas  Empty Re: Ideas

Post  Jiraiya Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:32 am

well perhaps we will introduce new semgnets in the future, between the matches, during commercial brakes, to serve as commercial. funny videos, songs, something like that. perhaps those videos can be helpfull. if we go further with this we will need new videos every week.
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:00 am

Ok, I can update every week for every show, we can put there three, four, five vids and the more voted goes to the show, every weeks I can update the videos, everybody here if want one video to put in the show can send the link, more simple than that ? What i'm trying to do is to we work together like one real team, it's what I'm trying to do. It's like work and have fun at the same time, so I'm free to put here videos every week, this work is for we gonna be the bests on the ranking of Federations.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:56 am

Oh and when the show end I put the next three videos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiraiya Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:12 pm

i have some ideas that first i need to discuss woth the gm. but i'm thinking on:

one musical moment- a video from a song
one commercial- we can advertise for a imaginary brand, create something
one safety advice- that "don't try this at home stuff"

and perhaps a funny moment of the day- a video of something funny.

what do you guys think? add some ideas
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bad Pie Guy Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:04 pm

the safety things is sweet
the commercial is awesome....

but, if its awesome. PPV promo video. during the season we advertise the upcoming PPV, also like on WWE PPvs they have a little video on the next PPV. thats really I I've got
The Bad Pie Guy
The Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:04 am

yes this is very nice but we had to have people for do that I put the videos from songs and another wrestler can put the funny videos, it's obvious, only do that who want help the federation, we have to distribute the jobs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiraiya Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:51 am

yeah, and to be honest me and sparkhawk are already doing all the shows. we need to find at least a couple new vice-gms.
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ideas  Empty New Season

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:39 am

Well new season is coming, and my Idea is create two federations, WWI and ECW, put in the forum the WWI and ECW wrestlers and on the end of the season 2 wrestlers from WWI goes to ECW and 2 from ECW goes to WWI, like a football league, now I have some difficults I don't know first the wrestlers for uping to WWI need to do rp's who do rp's goes to the list of who up, second who win 5 matches or more is in the list, and if that don't is fine, if we have more of 2 westlers in the list the two wrestlers having more stars on the entrance goes to the list but if we have 1 supporter in the list whitout the best rp's and the best entrance goes to the list too because the supporter have more power. Now the 2 wrestlers goes down is the wrestler whit more loses, less entrance and less rp's and more basic I think we don't have.
Now the titles well I don't know the number of the titles we have, or we can have but here's my suggestion:
WWI Titles: WWI Heavyweight Champion lvl 18+ ; WWI Intercontinental Champion lvl 12+ and WWI Light Champion lvl 4+ lvl 15- and a WWI Divas Champion [will be rp's created].
ECW Titles: ECW Hardcore Champion every lvls ; ECW European Champion lvl 20 - [It's a way to the ECW wrestlers goes to the WWI or work more].
I have more ideas we can create our video, our photo, our site, we can create rp's of divas fighting and dances like wwe, we can create too one little more match is the dwarfs matches, I don't know if I'm writing well, but that's for we win more money and views and that...
And please for your rp's put colors, the colors give us more points on the shows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:35 am

just a suggestion but can the background during the shows be made a shade lighter coz its kinda distracting and its difficult to read the text properly.
oh and one more thing. how exactly are points awarded to shows ? I mean whats the criterion for giving points ?
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderhawk Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:38 am

*bumping this topic a little*

to reply your unanswered question, Ragna, the points are not awarded by the videos, RP colors or such, but rather by :
- the number of entrances and the number of fans the wrestlers fighting have
- the number of special matches in the show
- there's surely something else but can't think about it XD

this will give a certain amount of fans viewing the show (watch the tickets request, that shows the evolution, knowing that the minor show always, unless exceptions, attracts less fans.
after, starting from the popularity of the different feds, the fed points are given ... with some algorithm, i bet. The admins love them -.-

Note : Never was GM, so don't know if all this is right, Sparkie or someone else surely know better. This is based on my experience of over two years as vice-GM Smile

And keep giving ideas, you guys started well Razz
Thunderhawk
Thunderhawk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:19 am

I think you guys are off to a good start. What I would comment on, though, is that a lot of videos will be extra chores on the browsers. If there are too many videos it could take forever to load on a regular computer. I say have a video or two per show, and for the funny segments and commercials they can be pictures or posters.
Definitely add the safety segment and the "coming soon" segment. Those can be pretty nice. Thing is sometimes the match card for the coming show is announce after the current show is aired. Or we can make this segment just to announce anything that has already been planned.
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:58 am

For the entrance of a wrestler is it possible to just have an audio file instead of a video ?
I think I remember IAF doing something like this sometime back.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 am

What I said was what I learned with my others GM's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:21 am

We need a General Discussion thread. Or just rename Fun Zone.

I was wondering, some of us might want to create our own custom made entrances for the shows. I'm willing to add that to the matches if the idea takes hold. Also I'd like to know if everybody place weight in their Bio's (I'm too lazy to go through all of them), the idea is that with the introduction of a tag team Sheila can say: "Introducing first, at a combined weight of xxx pounds ...... and ....", also if we have established Tag Teams (I know there is a thread for tag teams) I'd be happy if you placed the tag team name and combined weight in there. That is of course if Sparkhawk OKs the idea.

Right Next up, we got to come up with PPV names, Turning Point was a half assed idea from me that Sparkhawk Oked, so guys let's start each season with ideas for a PPV name and then after we have decided on a name we can build up towards it through the season. What ya think?

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 am

Well Mal Kav, that's a good idea but the problem is our wrestlers are not active.

Hey I have one idea, Spark, it's a good idea have matches from NICW here in WII but it's very matches, why we have not a guy from NICW and in this case against our best wrestler Th3Und3rTak3r we have not to put him it's only our best wrestler, well we will going to have in the next season more things, pictures of Rick, Jerry, Sheilla, Leo - The Interviewer and I will try to get another girl for the interviewers too, hey Spark, I don't want to put the people thinking your not the GM but in the WII you do not do things like a GM so why we don't get a new character for be the GM of WII, you is the GM in the real but we can have one picture of someone to be the GM, you're more wrestler then GM, well when the pictures of the commentators and the other be done I will do one new video.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:53 am

Well Jump the idea is more for the guys who are active, even if it's just the VGM team.

Also how about adding graphics for the 123 count or a graphic for DQ and draw matches? (I'll add it)

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 am

Well if is for the active guys I think I like the idea, that graphics for 123 count and DQ and that things, I think it's not good because others federations have that thing and I see that and it's boring but it's only my opinion. I think too we can make other Background for ECW shows, I think ECW is more harcore, so I think I can put heavy metal song in ecw and videos about fights and things like that, the background can be black with the WII symbol different and the WII shows can be normal how is now. If sparks acepts I will do now my entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:40 am

Well I kinda like the black background idea, then the whole show fits together. The RP background would work, we will just need to change the logo in the background.

What I had in mind was this:

Ideas  3-count-pinfall-1

Dunno why, I just like it.

I have lost the other animation

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:35 am

No I think that is not good in our shows, I'm not saying I don't like it, it's cool but in the show will not be good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:54 am

Well keep it with the

then, I just do my job.

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:51 am

Couple of suggestions:
  • if we get more money with special matches why don't we buy them? example, currently we are in a stable fight so why not buy a 4 vs 4 match. also it seems we have a lot of techs so why not have a sub match or 2 out of 3 sub match.
  • we really should have a GM who is not a wrestler. makes for interesting storylines. in the sense that the GM can be heel or face.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkhawk Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:46 am

Apart from tag matches, no other match available that involves more than 2 wrestles. There is no triple threat match available, nor three way dance, nor elimination chamber. Awfully

We tried to do the GM thing on first season, but few people paid attention and addressed to me directly as GM
Sparkhawk
Sparkhawk
Admin

https://wiitwg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:49 am

then how is it that some of the feds show stable matches in their shows(CiR, APW) ?
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderhawk Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:37 am

well, i see two options possible to do that :

- taking a stable match that has been directly made between two TWG stables that are rivaling in a roster (a bit hard, maybe, as there must be the material possibility to do it ...)
- fully creating it from scratch, or taking a stable match basis and replacing a team or some participants with in-roster people, moves, and so on ... (takes some time but far from impossible)

same goes for the feds that propose elimination chambers, triple threats, 5 on 5, or other matches like these ... Wink

and to answer your first suggestion, nothing actually prevents us from doing special, not-existing-in-TWG matches - the people that know me can remember that i had a period in which i was pretty involved in that ....... -. The only constraint is that it takes quite a lot of time and motivation to do it Very Happy

PS : and for the GM thing, i agree too on the fact that we should have a "NPC" GM ... and maybe people will be paying more attention now, as the ones that actually RP are usually careful with these things ...
Thunderhawk
Thunderhawk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum