Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaWolf interview

Go down

DaWolf interview Empty DaWolf interview

Post  DaWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:47 am

(OOC: for some reason I couldn't add this directly to the match card. Whoever is able to modify the segments please add this one.)

DaWolf is doing some of his routine strenuous workout just before his match against Titan of Terror. Rebecca Santos passes across the door then comes back with the cameraman fetching the mic from her purse. Apparently, she is always ready for an interview!
-
Rebecca: DaWolf, can we have a minute?
-
DaWolf: You an' I both know it ain't gonna be a minute, but go ahead..
-
Rebecca: Oh.. well.. umm.. you have a match against Titan of Terror in about... 40 minutes..
-
DaWolf: So?
-
Rebecca: Sooo.. what are your thoughts?
-
DaWolf: My thoughts are that I think I'm gonna go for that match!
-
Rebecca: Umm.. no, I mean what do you think is going to HAPPEN in that match? Who's gonna win? Who will hit more damage? Wolf-Pack versus Brotherhood... that kind of thing!
-
DaWolf: Well, I think we're gonna lose.. badly. An' I think the mighty Titan is gonna crush me in that match an' send me out in an ambulance..
-
Rebecca: Really?!
-
DaWolf: No..
-
Rebecca: Well then why did you... am I missing something here?
-
DaWolf stops his reps and sighs. Then he looks at rebecca, for the first time throughout this "interview".
-
DaWolf: Listen up, sugar. Titan ain't gonna know what hit 'em. An' the Brotherhood too for that matter. But when it comes to him, he'll be enjoyin' the rest of the night from a cozy ambulance stretcher.. if he's awake, that is!
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down