Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupy having fun

Go down

Stupy having fun Empty Stupy having fun

Post  TheStupifier Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:10 pm

The camera shows The Stupifier in his home playing poker with a few of his friends

Friend 1: "Man, I saw your match the other night! Good job winning bro!"

The Stupifier: "Man it isn't anything big. I've beaten that chump more time then I can count."

Friend 1: "We all know that man. But don't you ever get worried he might beat you?"

Friend 2:" Yeah man. What happens if he like rolled you up or something and pinned you?"

The Stupifier: "Are you guys crazy? That Ragnarok kid won't ever defeat me! There's a reason I'm in The Wolf Pack and he's in, what I like to call, The Brotherhood of The Traveling Pants. I get what needs to be done inside that ring and outside of it. While Ragnarok and all those Brotherhood fellows are more worried about which colors look best on them and how much baby oil they rub on before each match."

Friend 3: "Yo Stupy, why is there a camera man here by the way?"

The Stupifier: "Well Jake, I just wanted Ragnarok and all of my Stupidiots out there to see that I have a fun side to me. That and I could get to talk smack about him. Haha. Now lets get back to the game....... How do you do this again?"

The Stupifier and his friends all start lauhing before the camera fades to black

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum