Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hitman? Say what?

Go down

A hitman? Say what? Empty A hitman? Say what?

Post  Titan of Terror Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Titan is sitting back stage in a folding chair staring at the door.
-
Titan: Well apparently the Sparkhawk wasn't very happy about our little tag match last week. I mean it's not like I busted him open and cause him to taste his own blood.

Titan: Wait, what? I did? Oh silly me, all I seemed to remember was winning. That explains that weird stain on my pants that just would not come out in the wash. I had to buy new pants because of that. Thanks alot Sparky.

Titan: And what happens when I do my job? He gets angry and sends a hitman after me? That is so not cool. If he didn't want to lose to me he should not have put us in a match together it's his fault. Now I'm just sitting here waiting for this hitman to come and try to take me out.

Camera man: Titan, I'm pretty sure that he just put you in a match against REX HITMAN.

Titan: Oh. Well I guess that makes more sense. No reason to eliminate one of your rising stars on the night of the ppv. Well in that case I should probably get ready to wrestle. Can you just keep an eye on the door for me. I just want to be careful.

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum