Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.O.P. Before The Big Match

Go down

M.O.P. Before The Big Match Empty M.O.P. Before The Big Match

Post  themasterofpuppets Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm

*Backstage, The Master of Puppets is walking and talking with his girlfriend, when Rebecca Santos approaches him*

Rebecca: Master, can I ask you a few questions?

MOP: Yeah, sure. Margaret go on ahead, I'll catch up in a few

*Margaret walks on ahead as Rebecca starts to ask questions*

Rebecca: Alright M.O.P., you have another huge match-up for the WII International Title tonight against DaWolf. What are you going to do to guarantee you succeed in this match?

MOP: Rebecca, I'm going to do what I always do, and that is show up in the ring, give it my all, kick some ass and raise that belt high above my head

*The fans cheer after this response*

Rebecca: Well then, I guess the only other question is does The Master of Puppets have anything to say to DaWolf before your match tonight?

MOP: DaWolf, I have a big surprise for the great people of WII during my entrance tonight, and I would hate to have the big appearance ruined by me losing. And everyone knows, there is no Pay-Per-View like a WII Pay-Per-View, and a win for The Master of Puppets always guarantees a great show

*The cheers from the fans become more numerous and much, much louder*

MOP: DaWolf, tonight is not about The Brotherhood, tonight is not about the Wolfpack; Tonight is about The Master of Puppets versus DaWolf, and it is about the International Title belt returning to the true champion, and that is The Master of Puppets!!

*The Master of Puppets walks away from Rebecca as the camera fades out*
themasterofpuppets
themasterofpuppets

Back to top Go down