Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speedy has a little surprise returning to his locker room

Go down

Speedy has a little surprise returning to his locker room Empty Speedy has a little surprise returning to his locker room

Post  speedy boy Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Speedy boy Alyn is backstage,smiling and bursting with energy.....He goes to his locker room to find out that the place is devastated.....

-

Speedy:No!!!!!Who dared to do such a thing to ME????I think I could have an idea!!!!He's gonna get another thing coming!!!!Those little bastards!!!
-

Speedy carefully searches into his whole locker room,he finds out his merchandise,his ring attire,they are all destroyed,and as he moves forward to the mirror,he reads the sign written with blood
-

The sign written with blood: YOU SHALL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE,ASWELL AS SHE PAID FOR YOUR SINS
-

After that,he notices a human shape of a body lying on the floor covered by his own,long robe....As he reaches for the robe,he unveils the lifeless body of Lillith,the highest ranked demon from Hell,stabbed with a silver knife....
-

Speedy:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!Lillith,what have they done to you, my child????
-

In a fit of rage he runs through the hallway and into the Arena....

-
The song 'Hell is over you' is heard through the Arena
-

Speedy:Cut my music!!!!Cut my music!!!Hey,I know you're out there,sneaking into this audience,I know you're out there,The Pack!!!!! Did you even realise what you've done???? Beating me is one thing,but killing my child is unforgiving.....I will shall release hell upon all of you,you patethic worms...
-

Speedy:I don't know how you managed to summon her ,but after tonight,there isn't going to be a stable named The Pack,its gonna be called 'The Broken Pack'....I know you're coming for me after what I did last week,but watch out,I'm on your trail as well....and when I do,when I do find you.....no,I don't think you wanna know this part.....I'll save it like a surprise.....
-

And throws the microphone away on the ground,and runs backstage,with his orange eyes burning with fury

speedy boy

Back to top Go down