Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad time for a car crash!

Go down

Bad time for a car crash! Empty Bad time for a car crash!

Post  DaWolf Wed May 25, 2011 4:25 am

(OOC: This goes as the opening segment for the first main show. More will follow but probably next week.)
Leo is walking backstage talking to the cameraman. They are apparently close to the parking lot.
-
Leo: It's a crazy federation, I tell you! People just attack you for no reason! Last week Telan came back and thought it would be nice to practice his moves on me.. Sometimes I wish I could just...
-
Leo is interrupted by a loud thud and the sound of shattering glass. He runs outside with the cameraman and sees a black monster truck toppled over with the driver's door bent inwards. A giant 6-wheeler is speeding away...
-
Leo: What the... who was that? Hey wait...
-
Leo notices the Wolf ensigna on the hood of the crashed monster truck.
-
Leo: Isn't that DaWolf's truck?
-
Leo and the cameraman approach as some of the wrestlers and staff members rush to the scene. Of those, Space Trucker runs over and breaks the door open trying to bring DaWolf out.
-
Leo attempts to get closer but is held back by Sparkhawk who had just arrived. The Stupifier looks at the cameraman..

-
The Stupifier: You better shut that camera off if you still want it in one piece!
-
And just before the screen goes blank, we can hear Thunderhawk and Sparkhawk whispering..
-
Thunderhawk: This can't be good, he's got a title defense tonight! You... you think it's...
-
Sparkhawk: I don't know, but I can think of more than one person who'd want to do this.. We'll talk in private!

Last edited by DaWolf on Fri May 27, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Bad time for a car crash! Empty Re: Bad time for a car crash!

Post  DaWolf Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 am

(OOC: This airs a couple of matches later...)

The staff medic is seen coming out of The Wolf Pack's locker room. Inside, Sparkhawk, Thunderhawk, The Stupifier, and Space Trucker are discussing what to do.
-
The Stupifier: I'm telling you something is not right!
-
Space Trucker: Spark, you looked like you had an idea, what's going on here?
-
Sparkhawk: No, I don't know what's going on, but I do have my suspicions. My guesses go in two directions.
-
Thunderhawk: Oh you mean.. Well he DOES have a rematch for the International Title tonight.. This would send a pretty good message.
-
The Stupifier: Oh if that Master of Puppets did this, I swear he's gonna...
-
Space Trucker: Calm down, buddy. He's not the only suspect.
-
Sparkhawk: True. Remember that match that was aired on WII TV during the break?
-
Thunderhawk: Oh right, the one where DaWolf and some wrestlers had a 4-on-4 match..
-
Sparkhawk: Exactly, the last opponent DaWolf made tap out was an old "enemy" from a previous federation.
-
The Stupifier: So you're saying he did that?
-
Sparkhawk: I'm just saying it could be him...
-
DaWolf: Well I can tell ya he did a lousy job!
-
They all turned back with surprise.
-
Space Trucker: What the hell are you doing, man? You should be in bed.. Doctor's ord..
-
DaWolf: Ah, come off it already! If I ain't dead, then I'm goin' for that match!
-
The Stupifier: You gotta be careful partner, that Master of Puppets could be setting you up.
-
DaWolf: Nah.. he's not that crazy. Beatin' each other up in the ring is one thing, but this.. this ain't him.
-
Thunderhawk: Well if you say so, but we'll be on the lookout, just in case.
-
DaWolf smiles a little before turning back to get some rest. Space Trucker noticed he was limping and wanted to say something, but Sparkhawk stopped him before he could.

(OOC: Pack members feel free to edit your parts in these posts. MoP and/or Brotherhood I left it open for two possible scenarios. If you want to take the RP and be responsible for the crash do so before the first main show, otherwise keep it as it is..).
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down