Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayden back in business?

2 posters

Go down

Hayden back in business? Empty Hayden back in business?

Post  Hayden Sikh Mon May 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Hayden Sikh is asleep at home when his phone rings.
“Hello, who is this?”
“It’s Underbaker, you know, your wrestling manager who also provides you with bagels and toast”
“Ah, wrestling, yeah, I don’t do much of that anymore”
“Listen Hayden. I know you’ve been in a bit of a rut, but the GM wants to see you. “
“Don Bob...?”
“No Hayden, that was years ago, it’s Sparhawk now. It’s serious. There are rumours you’ve gone a bit crazy and don’t want to fight anymore. You need to see him yourself and let him know you’ve still got what it takes and that you’re still as sharp and nasty as ever.”
“Thanks Underbaker, I’ll get on it.”
“Oh, and Hayden, it’s good to hear you’re okay. I was a bit concerned myself.”
Hayden hangs up the phone.
“Did you hear that? They think I’ve gone crazy.” he says to his wooden horse who is obediently waiting at bedside.
“I’ll show them I’m not crazy” he continues
Hayden wheels the horse out of his bedroom to the top of the stairs, he sits in the saddle and shouts “Hayden’s back in business” and pushes off. Riding and whipping the horse for all he’s worth. “Yeeeehaaaaah”
A few seconds later the sound of broken glass comes from the bottom of the stairs.
“Just out of practise” he says, comforting the horse. “Don’t worry Boo, you’ve been champ before, you’ll get it back” he concludes and gets on with the process of sweeping up the glass from the table he just rode through.
Boo wishes he wasn't made of wood so he could shake his head from side to side and sigh.

Hayden Sikh

Back to top Go down

Hayden back in business? Empty Re: Hayden back in business?

Post  DaWolf Wed May 18, 2011 12:41 am

[OOC: welcome back Smile]
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down