Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok replies

Go down

Ragnarok replies Empty Ragnarok replies

Post  Ragnarok Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:27 am

*Leo is seen backstage with a mic in his hand and a WII logo behind him.*

Leo: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time... Ragnarok.

*The camera pans sideways as we see Ragnarok walking up to Leo and standing next to him. He is in his usual wrestling attire and looks prepared for his match.*

Leo: Ragnarok, we just heard from The Stupifier what he felt about facing you tonight inside the steel cage at tonights PPV. Your thoughts?

Ragnarok: Actually I completely agree with Stupifier, Leo. I know what it's like to be on a losing streak despite giving your all in that ring. Week after week you train to get better but somehow on D-Day, inexplicably, you end up one the losing side. Last season that's exactly what happened to me. Disappointing as it was I realized that that only meant I had to be better than before. And this season I showed that. I am undefeated this season and I plan to end it that way.

Leo: Stupifier, as you know, is also a member of The WolfPack. Do you think they would interfere in the match to help their mate?

Ragnarok: Frankly, Leo, I don't give a damn. Stupifier himself said that he wants to win this for himself. And if even after that he has to resort to receiving "help" from his buddies... well then bring it on I say.

Leo: Ragnarok, this is the first time you will square off against anyone in a Steel Cage. How different has your preparation been with that in mind?

Ragnarok: To be honest Leo I just did what I usually do before any match. There's no need for me to prepare differently just because this time I'll be in a Steel Cage. Sure my submission moves won't win me the match but they will put Stupifier down long enough for me to climb over the Steel cage and win.

*With that Ragnarok walks away. The camera follows him for a second and then pans back to Leo.*

Leo: Well, it seems both Ragnarok and Stupifier are really pumped up for their match today and we should witness a great match tonight. Back to you, Jerry.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down