Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

preparation

Go down

preparation Empty preparation

Post  Ragnarok Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 am

*The camera opens up to show Ragnarok backstage in the locker room preparing for his match. The punching bag seems to be the object of Ragnarok's dislike as he keeps pounding it again and again. Leo walks up to him with a mic.*

Leo: Could we have a word with you Ragnarok?

*Ragnarok grabs a towel and wipes the sweat off his face.*

Ragnarok: Sure. No problem. Ask away.

Leo: First of all congratulations on your win against Darkskull last week.

Ragnarok: Yeah. Thanks. Darkskull is a very powerful competitor and only I know how hard it was for me to snatch that win last week. It does feel good to win.

Leo: That's what I wanted to ask you about as well. Last season did not go too well for you. Jumpstyle was fired and you yourself didn't have a good run in singles matches also. How has that affected your preparedness for this season?

Ragnarok: Leo, I will admit Jumpstyle's departure was a little shocking at first and of course I'm sad to lose a tag partner but these things happen and life goes on. You have to look past such "roadblocks" and think of the bigger picture. As for my string of losses, I realize now that I still have a lot to train before I am strong enough to snatch the title from Space Trucker's jaws and that's exactly what I have been doing during the break and still am doing right now. I promise you Leo one of these days you will see that Regional Title will around my waist.

Leo: Allright then. Best of luck for that. Now. As for tonight's match: last week you fought against Darkskull and defeated him but tonight however you have been paired up with him in a tag match against Bad Pie Guy and the Wishmaster. Your thoughts?

Ragnarok: Now look Leo. We're all professionals here. Darkskull should realize that you win some and you lose some. Last week he lost. I have nothing against him and I see no reason why he should hold any grudge against me either. I'm sure that if there are any differences between us they will not affect our match in any way whatsoever. When we, as wrestlers, step into the squared circle its expected of us to give our all and thats just what we do. Tonight will be no different. With Darkskull's strength and my technical know-how there is no way we're gonna lose today. No way at all.

*Ragnarok punches the bag one last time and walks out of the locker room. Leo turns back to the camera.*

Leo: So. There you have it. Powerful words by a very confident Ragnarok. Back to you Jerry.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum