Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead salesman?

2 posters

Go down

Dead salesman? Empty Dead salesman?

Post  Mal Kav Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 am

The door that leads from the backstage area to the parking lot bursts open and Mal Kav appears dragging Jason Canning after him. Jason tries to break free but Mal Kav's grip is too strong. Mal Kav leads Jason to the 1965 Pontiac GTO that he was working on the previous week, the body have been repaired, but all paint has been removed from it. Mal Kav points at the car

Mal Kav: "Just look at that! The salesman told me that the wax will make my ride shiny, does it look like a Tag Team belt to you? It doesn't does it?"

Mal Kav walks closer and runs his hand over the hood

Mal Kav: "Just look at her Jason...our queen wanted her to sparkle and just look at her now all dull and metalic. That salesman lied to us and we went to visit him"

Jason Canning: "Uhm...where is the salesman?"

Mal Kav: "In the trunk of course, we did not like when he told us that he made a mistake"

(OOC: Titan feel free to join in)

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dead salesman? Empty Re: Dead salesman?

Post  Titan of Terror Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am

Jason looks absolutely panicked. He pulls out his phone and call Titan.

Jason: Titan, can you come out to the parking lot. I need you here now. I don't know what to do. Just get out here.

Jason hangs up the phone and smiles at Mal Kav.

Jason: So Mal Kav... umm how about we let the salesman out of the trunk. Maybe he could say something to hep you out...

Mal Kav starts to laugh a little bit.

Jason: I am so unprepared for this. Titan, you just had to pick this lunatic.

Mal Kav: Jason. Did you say something about a lunar eclipse?

Jason: Oh yeah. I umm.... saw one recently... it was cool....

Titan walks out.

Jason: This is your problem. I did not sign on for this.

Titan: Oh come on. So the car is a bit... off. No big deal.
Mal Kav, anything we can do to help you out.

Jason: It's not the car that is the problem. The problem is what is inside the car.

Titan: What? I don't understand... Mal Kav... why is Jason worried?

Jason: He has a man in the trunk. This is not normal. This is not OK. I need to lay down.

Titan: Ok then... ummm Mal Kav... what do you want to do right now?

(OOC: Your turn I want to see what you are trying to do. haha)

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 am

Mal Kav looks innocent

Mal Kav: "Why would we have a man locked in the boot? That is just inhumanly cruel. But we do have something to ask you partner"

Mal Kav opens the door and pops the hood, he opens the bonnet to reveal a gleaming engine inside

Mal Kav: "We had the body redone, we have fitted this lovely V8 Hot Rod engine inside, but that danged salesman..."

Jason: "The one you have locked in the trunk"

Mal Kav frowned

Mal Kav: "What trunk? Oh the guy in the footlocker back home? That's a dummy, it's not a salesman..."

Mal Kav pauses and seems to compose his thoughts

Mal Kav: "Ah yes, now that all the paint is removed, we wanted to know if you would like to have the car painted in a color that you like and accept the car as a gift from your tag partner?"

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan of Terror Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:36 am

Jason: That's it. I give up. I'm done. I'm going home see you guys in a few weeks. I need to have some alone time.

Titan: You sure? What if we win tonight. Don't you want to be around to celebrate with us?

Jason: Honestly. At this point. No. I really don't.

Titan: Suit yourself.

Jason leaves.

Titan: Anyway.... WHAT?!?! Are you sure Mal Kav. That's a pretty big gift. I mean I know we've come pretty far together but... WOAH... sorry I am just in total disbelief.

Titan just stand dumbfounded...

Titan: (slowly)......blue......?

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Suddenly a small VW Beetle pulls into the parking space and a group of clowns gets out of the car, Mal Kav grins as he watches them pulling out equipment out of the car

Mal Kav: "Don't ask us how they get all of that and fifteen people into one car...we don't know either"

Mal Kav throws back his head and laughs like a crazy loon

Mal Kav: "Blue guys, my friend here wants it blue"

The clowns gets to work to spraypaint and buff the car while Titan of Terror and Mal Kav looks on, then Mal Kav turns to Titan of Terror with that crazy grin on his face

Mal Kav: "It should be done after the show, let's get going, we want to prepare for our match"

Grabbing Titan around the shoulders Mal Kav leads him towards the door that leads to the Backstage Entrance

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 am

Added to Turning Point

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content