Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mal Kav and the Tag team tournament

2 posters

Go down

Mal Kav and the Tag team tournament Empty Mal Kav and the Tag team tournament

Post  Mal Kav Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:01 am

The door to the GM's office bursts open and Mal Kav comes walking in, dragging Titan of Terror along with him

Mal Kav: "Boss! Just the man we wanted to see...uhm..."

Mal Kav turns to Titan of Terror

Mal Kav: "Why did we want to talk to him?"

Titan of Terror have freed himself from Mal Kav's grasp by now and looks a bit upset

Titan of Terror: "I don't know, you just dragged me along"

Sparkhawk: "Mal Kav if you don't tell me why you're here I'm going..."

Mal Kav snaps his fingers and exclaims so loudly that Sparkhawk jumps in his seat

Mal Kav: "AHA!! We are here about the tournament where people tag each other while they beat up each other"

Sparkhawk frowns

Sparkhawk: "You want to talk to me about the Tag Team Tournament?"

Mal Kav strikes a pose of superiority while holding his hands in front of his chest like he's holding the lapels of a jacket

Mal Kav: "Indeed we are ol' chap"

Sparkhawk: "Well? What do you want to talk about?"

Mal Kav shrugs

Mal Kav: "We don't know. Ask him"

Mal Kav motions towards Titan of Terror and leans closer to Sparkhawk and whispers conversationally

Mal Kav: "Be careful of this one, he confuses us at times, he is a bit crazy we think"

Mal Kav wanders to the trophy cabinet inspecting the trophies

(OOC: Titan feel free just to say anything, I don't really had a plan going here, comedy relief and all that)

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mal Kav and the Tag team tournament Empty Re: Mal Kav and the Tag team tournament

Post  Titan of Terror Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Titan: Well. Since I am here I guess I might as well ask a question.
Ummmm...
Sorry to inconvenience you. You know how they can be.
I mean he.

Titan looks at Mal Kav who seems not to have noticed.

Titan: I know we have our differences, but we are not here to make trouble.
Or at least I am.
I can't say the same for them.

Mal Kav seems to be completely focused on his reflection in one trophy.

Titan: Well. I guess I will just ask you who our opponents will be in the next match.

(OOC: Feel free to continue. Didn't have much inspiration.)

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Mal Kav and the Tag team tournament Empty Re: Mal Kav and the Tag team tournament

Post  Mal Kav Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:17 am

Mal Kav admires his reflection and then turns around in a pirouette, grinning madly and almost falls over. He catches himself and comes over to Titan, giving him a hardy slap on the shoulder

Mal Kav: "Ahar me mateys, we be facing the dirtiest dogs of the salty seas today"

Mal Kav grinned and rested his knuckles on Sparhawk's desk

Mal Kav: "So ya ol landlubber, what be da names of our opponents, the dirtiest dogs of the salty seas today"

Sparhawk sighs

Sparhawk: "You two will be facing..."

Sparhawk looks on a paper

Sparhawk: "The master of puppets and Space Trucker, Titan get this mad man out of my office before I fire him"

Mal Kav: "Mad Man? I'll let you know sir that we are not mad, we are indeed totally and completely..."

Mal Kav gets cut off as Titan of Terror wraps his hand over Mal Kav's mouth and drags him backwards out of the office

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 am

Added to show 2011/01/22

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down