Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategies

Go down

Strategies Empty Strategies

Post  Ragnarok Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Ragnarok and Jumpstyle are seen sitting in the locker room preparing for their upcoming match. Both wrestlers seem very focussed and intent on their preparations.

*The Interviewer* (OOC: I still don't know the name. Can we please put up a picture or something?) walks in to the room.

Interviewer: Jumpstyle and Ragnarok, tonight you will will face off against two of the strongest members of Wolf Pack - DaWolf and Sparkhawk. What will be your strategy going in against such strong opponents? Not to mention the stakes are so high seeing as this match is part of the tournament to decide the new tag team title champions.

Ragnarok: Do you remember *Interviewer* what happened the last time the two of us met members of the Wolf Pack in a match? We DESTROYED them ! And that is exactly what is going to happen tonight. DaWolf already knows what it feels like to be on the receiving end of one of my submission holds. Tonight I'm gonna introduce Sparkhawk to a whole new world of pain. I'm gonna make him scream and scream until he cries "uncle" !

The Wolf Pack think they can mess around with anyone they want just because they can. And believing that they attacked me and my buddy Jumpstyle here unnecessarily. Well let me tell you something about me my dear, I am not one to forgive and forget so easily. When I first came here I did not bother anyone and did not wish to do so either. But they made me look away from what I wanted to what I had to do. And for that they will pay.
********************************************************************************
OOC: Jump can add his part and somebody please fill in the name of the interviewer as and where required.

Last edited by Ragnarok on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Strategies Empty Re: Strategies

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:04 am

Interviewer: But they have a champion in the team and he is the GM, Sparkhawk, Da Wolf won a match against you Jumper, you really think they will lose that match ?

Jumpstyle: Look, Spark knows he only get his title because Da Wolf, and I knows Spark, Spark is a good wrestler but I'm on his level so will be not hard to beat him, I have to study more his moves but it's easy that, we can win them but if we don't they will not win that tag team titles ! I hope The Stupifier acept my invite too, if he don't acept I will make the match in my form.

Last edited by Jumpstyle on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 am

Interviewer: But they have a champion in the team, the GM, Sparkhawk and also Da Wolf won a match against you Jumper - one on one. Do you really think they will lose this match ?

Jumpstyle: Look. Spark knows he only won the title because Da Wolf, and I know Spark, Spark is a good wrestler but I'm on his level so will be not hard to beat him. I have to study more his moves but that's easy. We can win against them but if we don't they will not win that tag team titles! I promise you that. Someone from the Brotherhood will defeat them. I just hope that The Stupifier accepts my invitation too because if he doesn't accept I will make the match in my form.

Ragnarok: That's right. Both of us have had experience against the Wolf Pack as a team and we can tell you they do not work well together as a team. Individually they may be strong but as a team they fall apart. And that is what will happen tonight as well.
********************************************************************************
OOC: Jump I made slight changes. Hope you don't mind.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:47 am

No, that's better, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: