Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagle zone

Go down

Eagle zone Empty Eagle zone

Post  SuperEagle Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:38 pm

SuperEagle drives in, in his 2011 Dodge challenger............. while no hands wacka flacka plays as he drives into the backstage brushing his hair and smiles then says.

Interviewer; Wow that was impressive what was all that for, what do you have to say?

Rick; I tought that was all too much now we`re seeing ventage SuperEagle again the one i like best.
Jerry; Hmmph i tought............ he would come back to this will come back what we saw last week that was just a suprising moment for me.

Crowd cheers, yells, and chant eagle, eagle, eagle....................

Eagle; Welcomeeeeee to eagles flight zone a place where the sky is not the limit and the ground is not where you start untill you make it to the top............................well i am here to tell you the true heart of the eagle.
Jerry; The true heart of the eagle whatever i don`t believe this its all rubbish can you believe this Rick?
Rick; yes i can this is the Eagle we all know and came to love.

Eagle; The true heart of the eagle is an art to soar through the sky, land like a feather and tear through the sky like im about to tear through my opponent tonight and show him the true meaning of power i have wasted enough time trying to make the crowd love me but the truth of the matter is all that matters is me, the ring, and my opponent.HaHaHaHaHa

Crowd gets quiet the boos as the camera shows a picture of a little girl closing her eyes and hiding behind her father............................

Jerry; Now this is th Eagle that i like mean and sore to the bone. HaHaHaHaHa

Rick; Really this is the Eagle you like the mean and evil one well you both laugh the same i could see why you like him.!!!!!!

Eagle; the irony of the matter is that you all fell for it.

Light fades out and you hear mawhahahahaha and SuperEagle comes to the ring.
SuperEagle
SuperEagle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum