Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mal Kav have something to say...but not much

Go down

Mal Kav have something to say...but not much Empty Mal Kav have something to say...but not much

Post  Mal Kav Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 am

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
Mal Kav makes his way to the ring
wearing a black leather mask that covers his face, a black trenchcoat, black shirt and pants with a silver cross hanging around his neck and black gloves, he touches his fans' hands as he walks down the ramp
smoke hides the whole ring
Mal Kav gets into the ring and rips off the mask, he looks out over the crowd and grins, then raises a microphone

Mal Kav: "Well good evening people, we are Mal Kav...but we guess you knew that already"

Mal Kav tosses the mask into the crowd and runs a hand through his hair

Mal Kav: "Tonight we face The Stupidifier...we only have a few things to say"

Mal Kav chuckles absentmindedly then seems to snap out of that particular thought

Mal Kav: "Ladies and gentlemen. boys and girls, children of alllllll ages W.I.I. proudly brings you..."

Mal Kav: "Shut up!"

Mal Kav: "Guys cool it, we're live in front of the fans"

Mal Kav brushes his hair out of his face and grins at the crowd

Mal Kav: "Sorry about that, we just wanted to say thank you for coming out here to watch the match, I hope we can entertain you and that The Stupidifier brings his best game, because I forgot what mine is...think it used to be Grand Theft Auto...yeah ok thank you"

Mal Kav hands the microphone to the ring attendant before stripping off his trench coat and getting ready for the match

( OOC: If I'm not mistaken, the GM/VGM staff can just delete our introduction from the match so that just Stupidifier gets introduced)

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum