Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawk's birth v2.0

Go down

Hawk's birth v2.0 Empty Hawk's birth v2.0

Post  Thunderhawk Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:49 am

Late evening, Friday 19th. The announcer can be heard through the amps, introducing the Main Event match, but her usually soft voice is altered by the disturbing sound of some metallic stuff hitting a wall, a door ... could also be a human being, who knows ?

The smartest guys can already exclude the hypothesis of a crazy cathedral-bellringer having forced his way inside the arena to do his job, so we'll have to rely on the cameraman to put his detective hat and go find the source of the noise ...
Which he does, actually.

Well, he maybe didn't find it due to his own merit : he just had to avoid a bottle being thrown at him through an open door, hiding behind a corner and showing us what happens inside. Surely an ex war reporter, this guy ...
Anyway, what can be seen : Thunderhawk. In the odd position of standing on top of a bench, that he walks on from side to side, nervously. He took his mask halfway off, and is clinging his hands into each other.
And we can hear a voice. Antonio's, Hawk's brother and manager, that we already met ... someday. A useless character in everyone's opinion, but still ...

Antonio : What are you doing, brother ? You're ruining a brand new locker room !! And all this for what ? Because you drew a match ? Stop kidding me, ok ? I'm still your manager, your elder brother, and i think that this gives me some ... yeah, some authority over you. Right ?

Hawk : Wrong. You're just a friggin' money leech, living on my back to buy yourself a house, a sportscar, a swimming pool, and a "wife". Not a manager. I always had to dig me a spot. Always.
So do me a favor and bite your tongue before speaking. Or better : just shut the hell up.

Antonio : But .... but ... i'm the one who found you this WII spot, ain't it ?

Hawk : That's the freaking problem !! What good did it do to me, wise guy ? Apart from ridiculzing me with a crappy loss and an even worse draw, with a blind referee and a lucky wrestler ? Tell me !

Antonio : Well, you ... you didn't look like a loser, after all. You got him with the Sweeping Wind, it's just that the ref had way too much vodka or something. Don't blame yourself, or even me. Which is worse

Hawk stares at him. From his bench ... where he's still standing. But he gets down, at last. And heads towards a side wall, where Antonio is. Well, we're just guessing he is, as we couldn't see him until now, correct ?
In the end, we see his finely tailored Armani suit, as Hawk gets him by his neck and slams him against the door.

Antonio : What are you doing again ? I thought you stopped drinking a while ago ?! Get me down !

Hawk : Of course, bro. When i'll be done talking to you. You just opened my eyes. I actually looked like a loser ... even if you say i didn't. We both know i did, correct ?

Antonio nods. Poor guy ... a fine suit ruined.

Hawk : And we both know that i'm not. Right ? So here's what i'm going to do : as your last action as a manager, you'll get me a fight booked for next week. A hard one. And my first action as the new Thunderhawk will be kicking that guy's face so hard that even his mom won't recognize him.

What about his dad ? You noticed how he's never mentioned in these cases ? Whatever ... Antonio just keeps nodding, with a widening smile on his face. Probably because he has another suit somewhere.

Antonio : I already did ! Wishmaster, a new signing. He wanted to taste WII, and i managed to get him go against you. Ain't that great ?

Hawk : A fine job, if you want to call it so. You earned yourself a bonus : you'll get out of here, but without me helping you by kicking your rear. It would have left an ugly footprint of your suit, after all ... (It's ruined already, so he could go on, though ...) Consider yourself lucky.

Antonio : WAIT !! Am i fired ? After ALL i did for you ? Stop joking !!

Hawk : No, no, no ... Don't shout at me. And second, you're right : i won't joke anymore. I got tired of it : now i'm playing it as it is supposed to be. No mercy from now on ... I'll get the job done. Properly.
And my first step will be this new guy. The most immediate one is getting rid of a nuisance. A.k.a. : you. See you around.

Hawk drops him in the hallway, and Antonio tries to get back and speak. But Hawk's stare makes him run away instead ... siblings are born to quarry, it seems.
Wait ! Hawk's moving towards the cameraman ! He must've seen him ... he grabs the camera ... no harm for now.

Hawk : It's better that you all could hear that. Before you switch off to show a couple of guys fighting, i'll make myself clear again. In case you didn't wash your ears.
I'm back. I'll just quit fooling around : no more ridiculous high-fives, hands clapping and cheering. I just don't give a damn anymore. I opened my eyes : i'm a wrestler. A competitor, not a jester of some sort. And not even a hero : and what i was doing until now was bullcrap.
So hear this : from now on, i'll be putting clear objectives. And i'll be fulfilling them, no matter what. I'll get the job done, and no-one will prevent me from it. Brace yourselves, guys : there's a hurricane coming, and you won't even ... see it coming. But you'll feel it for sure. It won't be pleasant.

He drops the camera on the floor ... luckily it didn't break, or the GM would have complained. He gazes at the hallway, though ... as if someone had attracted his attention. He points at him with a smirk and a chilling laughter.

Hawk : As for your proposal, old chap ... here's my answer. I'll be glad to join you guys ... it's a Yes.

He turns back, rushes in his lockers again, and pulls his mask off, throwing it in a garbage can. Did Hawk just turn heel too ? It seems so ... as if it was contagious these days.
And a shadowy figure walks up the hallway, seemingly in a sort of rush, and chuckling. Could it be DaWolf ? Maybe, maybe not ...

Anyways ... the camera fades. Main Event time : and the last thing to be seen is a black, thunder-and-wing-patterned mask, hanging from a locker, that Hawk just took out from a sportsbag.
Thunderhawk
Thunderhawk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum