Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life ain't easy....

Go down

Life ain't easy.... Empty Life ain't easy....

Post  Space Trucker Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Space Trucker stands outside Sparkhawk's office,trying to decide if he's gonna knock at the door,or walk away.
He turned to leave,then turned again,scratched his chin and finally knocked the door.
"Come in!" Sparkhawk said from inside the office.
ST entered-seeing him,Sparkhawk got up from behind the office and walked towards him,smiling!
"ST-you lousy excuse of a wrestler!Did I have to send for you?Shame on you!",he said and offered his hand!
ST took it and after a firm handshake,he said:
"Well Sparkhawk,now that you're GM and all,I figured you'd have so much to do and I had to focus on my new training program..."
"Oh,cut the crap and admit for once that you've been dumb!It's still the same old me you know,you don't need to feel intimidated!" Sparkhawk protested!
ST smiled!
"All right,I am dumb and dumber in a single package!But the truth is that I didn't want to look like I am trying to kiss your butt to get good matces and exploit the fact we were friends in IAF!I got a reputation to look after!"
Sparkhawk burst into laughter!
"Your pride will kill you someday ST!Whoever followed your carreer in IAF,knows that you're honest to the point of stupidity and you never turn down challenges-remember Mank?"
ST flinched!
"Don't remind me-my ribs ache!"
Sparkhawk laughed again!
"Man,I still can't believe you survived that match,but I tell you this-in his own way,he respected you!"
ST laughed!
"Thank God-I wouldn't survive his anger!Anyway-I miss this Behemoth of a wrestler,I wonder what he's doing?"
Sparkhawk shrugged.
"Dunno-but something tells me we haven't seen the last of him yet..."
ST smirked.
"I hope so-despite his negativity towards the fans,he was bringing a good deal of people to his matches!"
"Which is what I wanted to tell you,about fans-your fans!" Sparkhawk said.
"What about my fans?" ST asked.
"Well,perhaps a storyline,a feud or something,would help us increase your fanbase..." Sparkhawk said.
ST took a step back!
"Oh no,these days are over for me Sparkhawk-all these nights I spent planning and talking and arranging things,almost ruined my marriage!"
Sparkhawk scratched his chin.
"Are you sure?I mean,there can be better contracts,more money to be made,more publicity..."
ST nodded.
"I know Sparkhawk,but I owe Shelly a better husband and to be frank,this is what I want for myself and as long as I can pay the bills,I'm happy!"
Sparkhawk insisted.
"What about kids,ST?Don't you want to have something aside for when they come?"
A pained expression appeared and dissapeared quickly on ST's face.
"Oh,oh-I touched a raw nerve there!" Sparkhawk thought.
"Well,when the time comes,I'll give it some thought,but please,don't ruin our good relationship by trying to pull my strings,ok?There are so many eager youngsters out there!" ST said nervously.
"Yes,there are-but I have none as good as you were...." Sparkhawk said.
ST raised his hand in an end-of-discussion gesture!
"Ok,ok-I'll think about it!Are we finished-I have a training schedule you know!"
"Alright-go pump some iron and when you're done-pump some more!" Sparkhawk said with a smile!
ST smiled back.
"Good advice!" he said and walked away.
Sparkhawk stood still for a moment.
He took a deep breath and said to himself:
"Dang!He's under a lot of pressure-I wonder how things go with Shelly..."
Space Trucker
Space Trucker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum