Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleed!Bleed!Bleed!

Go down

Bleed!Bleed!Bleed! Empty Bleed!Bleed!Bleed!

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 pm

All four corners of the ring explode and "Sound of thunders" sounded out of the speaker.50 Cent slowly walks down the ramp and grabs a mic from the annoucer's table.Then steps up to the apron and slides into the ring. He looks around the filling arena and starts to smile,before he lifts the mic up.The music stops and 50 Cent starts to talk.

50 Cent : What's up Wrestling International Industry's fans?

The fans start to cheers.

50 Cent : My name is 50 Cent and I 'm the newest the birightest the stognest and the best upcoming star in Wrestling International Industry!I think i'm also the most good looking guy in this buisnes.

The crowd laughs abit.

50 Cent : Well guys this is my first night here and i gotta tell you the truth, i'm veeeery excited!I heard some good things about this place, i heard ther're alot of good fighters around here.I want to fight with the best and i want to prove that i belong to this place...you will not regrate for the money you paid to see me in action!I don't care who it will be my first opponent...but i will make him to bleed!You see those "guns"?

50 Cent climb to the turnbuckle and shows his muscles.

50 Cent : With those "guns" i'll make K.O. all my opponents.

The crowd cheer for 50 Cent.

50 Cent : I just come here but i'm ready for a match!Tonight i'll show you all what i can do!Tonight you'll see the best match you ever seen.So let's see who is the "lucky" number one who will face me?Who want to bleed, please come out...

The crowd continiue to cheers for 50 Cent as he climbs on the turnbuckle and enegrizes the crowd....

Back to top Go down

Bleed!Bleed!Bleed! Empty Repl

Post  Oshida Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 am

*Oshida's music hits as he appears on the ramp*

Oshida:Your 50. Cent? What happened your parents couldn't afford a whole dollar? Your nothing here and you don't even deserve to be here. I am guaranteeing you will not get out of your match tonight unscratched. I will promise you that.

*Oshida leaves and goes backstage*

Oshida

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum