Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New beginnings,old patterns :-)

2 posters

Go down

New beginnings,old patterns :-) Empty New beginnings,old patterns :-)

Post  Space Trucker Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:57 am

It was a quiet,sunny morning at WII Headquarters and the gate guard was yawning.
"Damn!" he mumbled scratching his chin,"It only rains on my days off?It's a perfect day for a walk in the park and here I am,stuck here for another 5 hours!"
Suddenly,the roar of a motorbike caught his attention!
"WTF!"
He turned and saw a rather chubby man in black leather and jeans,driving an old,battered Enfield Bullet 350 towards the gate.
"Hey,stop it right there!Where do you thing you're going with this rust bucket?"
The man stopped,got off his bike and approached the guard.
"Rust bucket?Not all of us can afford fancy cars mate!"
He reached for his back pocket,took out a pass and anded it over to the guard.
The guard narrowed his eyebrows.
"Space Trucker?The name suits you-you look more like belonging behind a truck's steering wheel than in the ring!"
Space Trucker smiled and went head to head with the guard,although the guard was a good 15 cm taller!
"Would you really want me to demonstrate why Sparkhawk signed me up?"
The guard laughed!
"What could you possibly show me,fatso?"
"Well,here's a trick I learned in India-to make people shorter than me in 2 seconds!"
"You don't look like Chris Angel,dude!" the guard replied.
Space Trucker smiled...and grabbed the gurd's genitals squeezing hard!
The guard instantly lowered,screaming in pain!
With his free hand,Space Trucker snatched the pass from the guard and said-while still smiling!
"You don't look that tall now-dude!So,will you tell me where do I park and find Sparkhawk,or will you try to explain your girlfriend why you won't be able to....perform for the next few weeks?"
The guard,lifted his arm and waved to a direction behind him.
"Back there,to the parking lot!Then go to the second floor,it's the last office on the main corridor!"
Space Trucker let the guard go and went back to his bike,as the limbing guard was raising the bar....
Space Trucker
Space Trucker

Back to top Go down

New beginnings,old patterns :-) Empty Re: New beginnings,old patterns :-)

Post  anybodyelse Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 am

look whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos backk!!! Very Happy

anybodyelse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum