Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wind of change ?

Go down

Wind of change ? Empty Wind of change ?

Post  Thunderhawk Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Two security guards are leaning on the outside wall, close to the arena's backdoor. One is slowly smoking a cigarette, while the other one sighs while reading a worn-out newspaper. The other one peeks on the article and shakes his head ...
Guard 1 : I hate these breaks. The building's empty, no-one around ... i wonder why they want us to guard it anyway.
Guard 2 : Maybe 'cause it's our job. Hey, look ! Someone ...

Both stop their intense activity as a black Fiat 500 enters the parking with a shrieking sound. It tries to stop, and only barely misses a fence, as someone shouts from the inside. "Fix these goddamn brakes !!".
It manages to stop at some point ... and two men get out. One is dressed in a business suit, with a briefcase under his arm. The other one is in a white, hooded sweatshirt, and throws a sportsbag over his shoulder.

They walk towards the entrance, chatting together in a low voice. The guards, eager for action, do the same, but towards the newcomers.
Guard 1 : Good evening, gentlemen. How can we help you ?
Antonio : Hey there ! Name's Antonio, and this guy over here is Thunderhawk. Your boss signed him yesterday and we just got in town !! I'm his manager and brother ... he's the muscles, i'm the brain !
The hooded man stares at him and shakes his head, putting his hand on his shoulder, then turning to the guards.
Thunderhawk : Little brother ... you're the smart-mouth around here, but not the only man with a brain. I assume i can speak by myself, ain't it ? Anyway, what the big-headed dude said is true, i just signed up and wanted to pass by to check out the ... scenery. And set myself in.

Antonio quickly shows the guards a fac-simile of the contract, that they read even faster, while Hawk stares at the building with a circular gaze.
Guard 2 : Seems alright to me, guys ! We're in a break, as you know, but the whole thing is open. Don't know if there's someone here though.
Guard 1 : Your locker room is number 8. Straight at the end of the hallway ... and here's a pass.

Hawk gets the key and nods to the vigils. He gets his bag up again and resumes his arena overview, as his brother tries to walk in the building.
Thunderhawk : I need no babysitter to help me settle up, Tony. You did your job, showed off your Armani suit, now you can go home and fix your paperwork. I'll be just fine.
Antonio : You sure ? I can ...
Thunderhawk : You can go and leave it to me from now on. I know how things work over here, don't worry.

The manager shrugs his shoulders then heads back to the car, mumbling something. Hawk salutes the guards and opens the arena door, vanishing in the hallways.
Antonio stares at the door for some seconds before getting back in the car.
Antonio : I hope you know what you're doing ... alright, it's 11pm, i still have time for a couple cocktails before going to the hotel ...

As the Fiat races off, the first guard lits up another cigarette.
Guard 1 : Interesting guy. I stake twenty bucks that he'll lose his first match though.
Guard 2 : Hmm. Don't know ... remind me of the bet when he'll get his first challenge, the other replies while opening the paper again. What a boring evening ...
Thunderhawk
Thunderhawk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum