Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Partner (vs Oshida and Bull Baller)

Go down

Mystery Partner (vs Oshida and Bull Baller) Empty Mystery Partner (vs Oshida and Bull Baller)

Post  t-gass Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 am

Tommy sits at the gym, confused. He does not feel like working out today. There are far too many things on his mind right now: he got surprised by some fine print in Bull Baller's contract, and in anger Bull Baller knocked him out in the ring and joined forces with Oshida. Now he has to find a partner in order to defeat the combined might of Oshida and Bull Baller. The problem is, nobody in the federation wants to be a partner to the acrobatic fat man. He is munching on a bag of grapes while serious in thought...

"What have I gotten myself into now? Everything is upside-down. How will I make this right?"

Like a flash of his many strobe lights, the solution comes clearly to him...

"If I cannot find a partner from this federation, what's stopping me from looking for a partner from another fed? Brilliant, like an or-GASS-m!"

Tommy starts laughing hard to himself. Suddenly there is a knock on the door...

"Hello Tommy? I heard you are in need of a partner. You don't know me but I know you. For the right price, I can help you if you smell what I'm cooking..."

(To be continued...)

t-gass

Back to top Go down