Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To RP

Go down

How To RP Empty How To RP

Post  Jiraiya Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:09 am

I know many of you are new to this, i was one day too, so i had the idea of making some sort of tutorial on how to rp to help you guys.

First let's take a look at the rules:

When rping there's something you must do. Of course we can't make everyone follow this rule but since you spend time rping, and we apreciate it, you can waste some more seconds doing this.

When doing a rp give some line brake between the setences. What i mean is this:

"4Real is walking to the ring...bla bla....and he prepares to speak.
-
4Real: Hello. Is good to be here...bla bla...i will become champion later!!
-
The fans start chanting 4Real's name as he walks backstage."

You noticed that line break between the lines? Use it in your rps and color it black, so we don't see it but is there separating the lines. When finish a sentence press Shift+Enter, make the line and again Shift+Enter. Then you can start writting the next part of your rp.

Regarding to colors. If you're using a staff member (comentator, interviewer,..) in your rp, check the staff section and respect the color of the member you're using. The general lines like the details of entrance, or saying how the crowd is reacting, saying he is entering the ring or leaving, use white allways. As your wrestlers lines, use the color you wish. No restrictions there.

P.S: Don't use white and black, black will not be noticed, white is already used for general lines.

Doing your rp:

Everyone has is own style, and every style is acepted here. Try to describe everything with the most details you can. For example if you say your wrestler is heading to the ring to adress the fans, say what he is wearing, what he is doing on his way to the ring (taunting, interacting with the fans, jumping, rolling...whatever). When speaking as your wrestler try to not make very short speeches. Add some trash talk about other wrestler who you're feuding with, something to fill in.

P.S: It's not allowed to insult other wrestlers and you can't answer for other wrestler. Unless you talk with the wrestler involved first. For example if Sparkhawk wants to talk trash to me, or attack me, or answer for me, before doing that he must send me a pm asking me premission to do that.

If you have any question feel free to ask me or any other of the staff members. Thanks for prefering WII!!!
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum