Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA World Cup 2010

Go down

FIFA World Cup 2010 Empty FIFA World Cup 2010

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:58 am

What you think about the FIFA World Cup 2010 ?
Well I think this is not the best World Cup, can you see this the first games Italy draw, France, England. This is the first games so we can't said that thing, for me the team whit the best players is Italy, but the team more danger it's Germany for me, last game it's very good 4-0 for them, I think the best game for now is that so the Germany gain 1 point whit that, well I don't see Brazil the best team, but it's the favorite by the people and FIFA, so I want see now the game of Spain because is the 2nd place of favorite team and they have one very good team too but the 3rd place of favorite it's my country ! It's Portugal and I can see that, we don't have the... "tatics", "trainer" you know, but we have Cristiano Ronaldo, Simão and more players, well what I wanna said is Portugal this year not is the best ! Is not only Portugal, it's Italy too, well I see that game and they are thinking in everything less the game you know... 1-1 to paraguay it's not what the people want but everything can happend in the World Cup, it's the first games so don't said that, your country is your country ! You have to stay whit him each minut and never say no, well I see the Korea vs Brazil and I see Korea did one goal to the favourite in the World Cup 2-1, it's not what people want but they win so why bad opinions ? Now I wanna know your opinion about the World Cup 2010 and sorry about some error, I write this very fast.

Back to top Go down

FIFA World Cup 2010 Empty Re: FIFA World Cup 2010

Post  Sparkhawk Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:28 am

Well my country as always doesn't qualify for World Cup, hard when Brazil and Argentina are in the same zone and that left us only 3 chances to qualify... My favorite is Spain. Half of my blood is Spanish. Hope Brazil, Argentina and Italy don't go far this cup, his game style or their Trainer, not of my liking. Also hope Portugal does a good work too
Sparkhawk
Sparkhawk
Admin

https://wiitwg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down