Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Wishmaster

Go down

the Wishmaster Empty the Wishmaster

Post  wishmaster Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:53 pm

The Wishmaster entrance music hits.

And the wishmaster makes his way to the ring

with his lover who kisses him burning with passion.

The Wishmaster taks a mic stand in the ring, and starts to talk.
"Last week afte my match with Toby_Raw, i taped smthg. And i want you fans, to see it."
The the arena goes dark, and all teh fans watching the titatron.

The camera goes on, and we see The Wishmaster coming from his match with Toby_Raw...He looks angry...
Wishmaster sees the cameraman, goes up to him. He makes the cameramen tape his face...
" Hey. What whas that all about Spark? A draw? Wrestling is not some kind a sports match, where you can have a draw, wrestling is like a war, there always has to be a winner or a looser. Me and TobY_Raw had some nice match going over there, till your referee decided to declare it a draw...I'm pissed, because we couldn't see who is better me or Toby.
So, this is what i, and all the fans, want...Next week, I want to face Toby again, but this time, in some stipulation match, so it cant end in a draw. What stipulation, it's your choice, because i actually, don't, care. I have seen it all, done it all."
Wishmaster has calmed down, while talking, makes a smile and leaves.

The lights turn on in the arena...

Wishmaster stand in the middle of the ring, slowly tkaes the mic the mouth and says:" So, spark, last week i asked you for this. How will it be? Will, you agree to the wish of the Wishmaster and millions of the fans? I hope you do,, because you don't want all those fans be unhappy...I see you all later..."

Wishmaster drops the mic and leaves the arne.

wishmaster

Back to top Go down