Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Start

Go down

A New Start Empty A New Start

Post  Rex Hitman Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm

You are in a dry desert... You feel the heat rushing down your back as you can barely stand due to exhaustion. You're senses are playing tricks amongst your mind however you continue to stand tall... Walking forward with just hope... Hope of finding something different then the area in which you are now in.

"I'm thirsty... Very thirsty... The war... My village... My life... All destroyed... destroyed all water sources..."

You continue to walk straight yet see nothing... You continue to walk on... walking... walking... further... further... pushing yourself beyond the limits of any normal man's will. Out of nowhere you are blinded by a bright flash... You're senses now must really be playing tricks as you see a...

"WATERFALL!!!"

Though you currently have no strength you push yourself harder then ever moving forward with haste as though tempted to reach this water source. When it seems you are almost there you feel a large pain in your neck and quickly fall down.

Voice: "Got Him!"

You can not talk however you can still listen and view two shadows above your body.

Man's Voice: This one seems stronger then others.

You think to yourself.

"Others?"

Female Voice: Yes... Creating that war between the two tribes was a great idea... We where able to force all of these Desert Dwellers out into the open.

Man's Voice: Well... This one looks like a good selling... Let's bring him in.

The man throws you over his shoulder as he carries you into a building. You notice the man jumping onto a computer screen in which a face can be outlined yet not view.

Man's Voice: Well we just caught another one.

Computer Voice: Well... I think I have the perfect spot for him... I have recently been given word of this new fighting location called Wrestling International Industry... I believe this one will due well starting there.

Man's Voice: Ok... Done deal... Just give me the coordinates and let me know what's going down.

The woman is noticed leaning over your body as if in insuring you are healthy.

Woman: What should we label this one?

The computer screen now flashes off as the man turns around.

Man: Label him The Stunting Sand Storm. If we are shipping this package to a fighting area... He will need a unique name.

You attempt to mutter something until the female kicks you in the mouth shutting you up and your vision quickly grows blank.

Rex Hitman

Back to top Go down