Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new day for rag

Go down

a new day for rag Empty a new day for rag

Post  Ragnarok Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:30 pm

The camera shows Leo entering the gym where Ragnarok is seen lifting weights and at the same time in discussion with his trainer and coach preparing for the match tonight. Leo tries to catch his attention and after some time Ragnarok spots him and dismisses his trainers. He grabs a towel and wiping his face he walks over to Leo.

Ragnarok: Hey there Leo. How've you been? How was your break?

Leo: It was nice. I went on vacation actually.

Ragnarok: Oh really! That's nice. Where to?

Leo: Rome. It was my very own Roman Holiday.

Ragnarok: *laughs* Well thats nice then.

Leo: What about you? How'd you spend the break?

Ragnarok: I went to Brazil actually. I'd heard a lot about the place from my friends so I decided to pay a visit. Also, I had always wanted to learn Capoeira, you know, the martial arts form native to Brazil, and so I did. I can't wait to put into practice all I learnt there here at WII.

Leo: Well good luck on that. Maybe you'll get to use some of those moves tonight. You're in a tag match tonight against The Stupifier and Space Trucker. Last season you had no matches against Space Trucker and all your matches involved Stupifier. You won just one match against him but lost a tag match and then at the WII PPV you lost to him in a singles match. Coming back from the break it's clear that Stupifier has a distinct psychological advantage over you. How then...

Ragnarok: Whoa whoa whoa... "Psychological advantge"?? Now I'll admit he is a good wrestler and I have had some difficulty defeating him but that doesn't mean he has any advantage over me. Psychological or otherwise. My record against him may not be all that impressive but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up.

You've heard that story about the two frogs who fall in a jug of milk right. Trying to swim out they keep flapping their arms and legs and while one gave up and drowned, the other kept on flapping. Ultimately the milk got churned into butter and the frog escaped easily. Just like that I'm never going to give up. I will not stop until I am the best wrestler in the world.

It doesn't matter how many times he has beaten me. I will keep getting back up on my feet again and again until I defeat him. And I will keep defeating him until he gives up and begs me to stop.

Tonight I have been paired up with Mr. Love. Now I haven't fought against him before but I have seen a couple of his fights here in the Wrestling International Industry and I know he's a good wrestler. Together I am sure we will be able to defeat the Wolf Pack tonight.
********************************************************************************
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum