Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishmasters anger...

Go down

Wishmasters anger... Empty Wishmasters anger...

Post  wishmaster Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 am

The wishmaster entrance theme begins and he comes out...
the wishmaster makes his way to the ring
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion...

The wishmaster gets a microphone, and starts to talk.
" Well, well, well, i would welcome you all to the first show of the new season, i bet that you all fans and especially me, couldn't await for the new season. I bet you were starving for wrestling and me.
So during the offseason i train my butt off, to stay in shape and get better. I did everything to be usefull for this company. And what did i found out? I'm not even on the first show of the season. ME? One of the most experienced in this fed. One who brings in a lot of money for this fed. One who would do everything for this fed. BUT i got screwed out of the first show, like i was nothing, like i was some kind of newby. And some new guy comes along and gets a match at the first show. what the hell?
I could demand an answer from the GM, but i wont...I don't need some lame explanation, why something like this happened...i will swallow this, but if this situation will repeat, i'll start to think that i'm underused here, and will look at other options."

The Wishmaster drop's the microphone and leaves the ring.

wishmaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum