Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allow me to Introduce Myself

Go down

Allow me to Introduce Myself Empty Allow me to Introduce Myself

Post  Connoly Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:57 pm

'Candence to Arms' by Dropkick Murphys hits the arena loudspeakers, after a few moments a man walks out onto the stage. He is wearing a green plaid kilt, a white t-shirt, black and green wrestling boots, and a long black coat. He has large thick chop side burns, and red hair, at closer examination you can see several white hairs amongst the red hair. The parts of his body that are exposed are covered with scars and wounds. He stops at the top of the ramp and his cold eyes scan the arena. Several fans in the arena recognize the wrestler and there is a mix of boo's and cheers. As the boos begin to grow louder the man starts to smile as he makes his way to the ring. He climbs into the ring and walks to the center of the ring, closes his eyes, leans his head back and stretches his arms out to his side.

Connoly: "Ah, I'm glad to see that my reputation has proceeded me, and some of you monkeys recognize me. First off, I must apologize I have already had two matches here at WII, yet I have not addressed you the fans since I arrived, I have not properly introduced myself. Now you must excuse me, but I have a good reason for this, it's simply because it's so hard to lower myself to a level dumb enough for all of you to understand. I mean as I look around this arena now I would bet that half of you barley made it out of the first grade before you just gave up and went back to banging your sister."

The crowd erupts into boo's and begin shouting out insults and throwing trash into the ring. Connoly smiles broadly as he continues to speak.

Connoly: "Guess I must have hit a nerve there, a little to close to home mates? Well, I'm here tonight to make my presence known, because as much as I hate every single one of you, it's simply inexcusable for you NOT to know who I am."

The crowd continues to boo, Connoly just smiles as he continues to speak.

Connoly: "My name is Connoly, and anyone here who knows anything about wrestling should already know that. I have been in this business for close to 30 years, I've been in countless of federations and have been a champion in every one. Sadly, in this business feds come and go and it seems like every time I reach the top it seems like something happens, either the fed folds, I get injured, I decide to retire, whatever the reason, I leave one federation and start back at the bottom at another federation."
"Well, the cycle begins again, new federation, and I'm back at the bottom. However, I have noticed one thing, it doesn't take nearly as long as it used to to climb back up to the top. You see, I've been wrestling since before half of those clowns in the locker room could walk, which means I've forgotten more about this business then they have ever known. I have broken bones, torn tendons, I've been beaten and battered, I have bleed more blood in this ring then you can believe. I've ended careers, attacked fans, I've made grown men cry like baby's, I have felt there bones break and snap in my hands, and I've loved every minute of it."
"So I find myself here at WII again at the bottom of the pack, and I'm here to put every single superstar in that locker room on notice. I will be back on top, and I will do whatever it takes to get there. I don't care what I have to do, who I have to beat, how many careers I have to end to get there, but I will be champion again. Because the simple truth is, I am the best there is, and I will make sure that everyone here knows that."

Connoly drops his mic, he stretches his arms out to his sides again and leans his head back as the crowd boos and screams insults at him. Connoly stands there for a few moments as fans throw trash into the ring as if basking in the moment. Then Connoly rolls out of the ring and starts making his way back up the ramp.

Connoly

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum