Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Locations?

5 posters

Go down

Show Locations? Empty Show Locations?

Post  themasterofpuppets Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:05 am

I was just throwing out the idea that maybe our shows could be a traveling thing, like incorporating a new city (or Hell, new country) weekly, or at least with PPVs

It's not a really adventurous idea, just thought it might appeal to some people
themasterofpuppets
themasterofpuppets

Back to top Go down

Show Locations? Empty Re: Show Locations?

Post  Ragnarok Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:40 pm

its not a bad idea but heres the thing... theres no possible reason to do such a thing. Right now i dont even know where we have our matches. Hell i dont even know what city/country our arena - whatever its called - is based in.
APW incorporated the whole travelling fed thing into their storyline via the destruction of their previous arena. Currently we dont even have enuff RP'ers (unfortunately me being one of them) let alone write out something that elaborate.
If we have enough people to feud and RP then maybe something like this could be done eventually but i dont think now would be a good idea.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderhawk Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:05 am

Adding a show location actually shouldn't take that much time ... just a brief paragraph in the show's intro stating where the show's held ... eventually some pics or some special "thing" ...

We don't absolutely need a justification or storyline (IMO) to say that the show travels around ?!
(or, to make it even easier, we could find, as MOP said, a fixed location, and maybe changing it for PPVs ...)

The thingie would then be to decide at least a "stable" location for where the show is held ...

PS : Out-of-topic alert Razz
Yes, i'm back after some ... unexpected holiday, let's say ... and as i'll have time now, maybe i can come up with more ideas, PPV organization, match editing ... will think about it ^^
Thunderhawk
Thunderhawk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:07 am

ya a fixed location and a fixed arena makes better sense to me right now than a travelling one.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  themasterofpuppets Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Does anyone have an idea for a city we could be based out of? Maybe a different city every season, or just one permanent city.

I would think about a real worldly, internationally known city (i.e. Paris, Caracas [Sparky's home country] or my personal choice, Chicago)
themasterofpuppets
themasterofpuppets

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:39 am

maybe we could do the PPVs at less "cliche" cities. I'm thinking Rio, Hong Kong, Beirut...
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Hong-Kong doesnt sound bad actually
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  themasterofpuppets Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 pm

I guess this topic was sort of abandoned, but I remembered it since the season just ended, and I like the idea, Wolfie, to have it in a less "cliche" place. I was thinking of Monte Carlo actually. A worldly city that is always full of action
themasterofpuppets
themasterofpuppets

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rich Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Cluj-Napoca. Our main stadium will be soon finished and it will look..good Smile)
we'll also have an indoor arena which will be ended around 2013...

Mr.Rich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Show Locations? Empty Sweet Home Chicago

Post  themasterofpuppets Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm

My top choice would have to be the beautiful city of Chicago, where we could either have WII at the Rosemont Arena (now known as the Sears Center I think), the United Center, or we could have a cool outdoor event at Soldier Field
themasterofpuppets
themasterofpuppets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum