Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cage match

2 posters

Go down

Cage match Empty Cage match

Post  Oshida Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm

*as the how opens Oshida is standing in the ring*

"last week as you saw i got screwed out of what's rightfully mine by a referee making it a draw.If the death Reaper isn't a coward then he will agree to a match that is is simple and the referee can't screw up. It's simple the person who touches the floor first is the winner.Yes that's right it's a cage match. I hope you have a nice day while you can."

Oshida

Back to top Go down

Cage match Empty Re: Cage match

Post  The Death Reaper Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 pm

*Immortal by adema blares across the arena as The Death Reaper and katy walk out on the ramp The Death Reaper has a mic in his hand.

TDR:Oshida, oshida, oshida.....(Shakes head sadly)......You come out here and call me a out again?

*Crowd boos loudly

TDR: I do agree with you on one thing one of us did get cheated but that person was me, you see i was cheated out of the chance to knock you out. i curse myself now for not ending it soon but you see i had wanted to give the fans something entertaining to watch so i let it seem as tho you actually had a shot at taking my title from me.

*Crowd cheers loudly

TDR: But you see oshida like i said before.......katy if you again would be so kind.....

*Katy pulls the list of souls from her purse and hands it to her husband.

TDR: aww thank you darlin....now oshida like i was saying you have been marked from the moment i first beat you, your soul was added to my list and you only win when i decide to let you win. and you want me in a cage are you seriously that eager to end your career? Well I dont think you deserve another shot at my titl........(Katy leans up at whispers into the death reaper's ear)

*The Death Reaper suddenly seems to get very angry

TDR: I forgot about that, my wife just reminded me that you dared call me a coward for that reason alone i will destroy you. you want me in the cage......YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

*Flames shoot up all the way down the ramp and circle the ring as fog engulfs the champ and katy.

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down