Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Champ is here

Go down

The New Champ is here Empty The New Champ is here

Post  The Death Reaper Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:27 pm

*The Arena Erupts with Immortal by adema, as the new WII National Champ, The Death Reaper comes strutting down the ramp with the belt over his shoulder and his wife by his side.

*after getting into the ring The Death Reaper motions for a mic which is promptly given to him, and the crowd begins the chants of: REAPER REAPER REAPER....

The Death Reaper: Thats right ladies and gentlemen i did exactly what i said i would do i came here to give you all a show and to prove that i belong and i did both and now i am sitting here a champion. But this is only step one i got this title true but i want more not just gold i need more souls i plan to make my mark as one of the most dominating champions to ever be in this busyness, and tonight i plan on giving oshida his rematch and the reason for that is to move on to bigger and better things no offence of course intended but i cant make a true name for myself beating the same person over and over i want to spread my damage, and take as many souls as possible in fact, katy if you be so kind the list please.......

*Katy pulls out a large roll of parchment from her purse and unrolls it for her husband.

The Death Reaper: ladies and gentlemen for the first time ever in front of a live audience i am going to add a name to my list of souls.......

*The Death Reaper pulls a pen from seemingly no where and scrawls OSHIDA in ink the color of blood.

The Death Reaper: there it is done oshida u have been marked.

*The Death Reaper and katy hold up the list and parade it around the ring for all the fans to see. then katy rolls it up and places it back in her purse.

*The Death Reaper and katy start to leave the ring but then He pauses and turns around with a large smile.....

The Death Reaper: OH AND DID I MENTION ITS A LAST BLOOOOOOOD MATCH!!!!!!!!!!

*The crowd goes nuts with cheers and chants of REAPER REAPER REAPER.

*The Death Reaper holds up the belt and bows low and the lights go out and when they come back on they are both gone.

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down