Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a focused Mal Kav

3 posters

Go down

Are you ready for a focused Mal Kav Empty Are you ready for a focused Mal Kav

Post  Mal Kav Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:48 am

There lights goes out and a mist starts to form on the ring, ramp and entrance

Rick: What on earth is happening?

Jerry: I have no idea, but wait and see like the rest of us

Titan of Terror and Mal Kav comes walking from backstage and the crowd erupts

Rick: It's Titan and Mad Man

Jerry: Just remember that I don't know you when Mal Kav comes to slap your face off your head

Titan of Terror gets into the ring and Mal Kav gets a microphone before he joins Titan in the ring

Mal Kav: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is Titan of Terror and I am Mal Kav

Mal Kav lowers the microphone as the crowd cheers them on

Mal Kav: Tonight I want to tell you that no matter what happens in our tag match, we will make certain to stop the Wolf Pack's momentum, we will do whatever it takes to make certain that the Wolf Pack will not continue to roll over everybody as they seem fit.

Mal Kav waits again as the crowd cheers, a wide smile on his face

Mal Kav: I for one can say that I'm very much focused on this match and I can be sure that Titan here will also do everything in his power to stop the Wolf Pack and together we will entertain you guys, without you, we will not be here

Mal Kav hold out the microphone to Titan of Terror

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are you ready for a focused Mal Kav Empty Re: Are you ready for a focused Mal Kav

Post  Titan of Terror Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:41 am

Titan takes the mic and looks over at Jerry.

Titan: Are you as confused as I am?

Jerry shrugs.

Titan: Yeah... Mal Kav everything alright?
Well, if this doesn't show the Wolf Pack how focused you are nothing will.
DaWolf and Sparkhawk. I hope you are proud of what you did last week to get here.
Just know the two of us refuse to let you prevail.
You needed to bend rules to get here, now I challenge you to come out and follow them tonight, and know that we will prevail.

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Are you ready for a focused Mal Kav Empty Re: Are you ready for a focused Mal Kav

Post  DaWolf Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:34 pm

The now-famous wolf howl echoes and sounds of angry Nature fill the arena.
-
Lightning bolts hit the titantron and the dimmed lights slowly fade in, as Titan and Mal Kav look up the entrance ramp waiting for The Wolf-Pack.

-
Rick: "And here come our big guys!"
-
Jerry: "What do you mean, 'our big guys'? Titan of Terror is pretty big!"
-
Rick: "Yes, Jerry, we all know you have a crush on him. Can we please follow the much more important event taking place now?"
-
Jerry: "What?! Why you..."
-
Rick: "Shshshsh!!!"
-
Soon enough, DaWolf and Sparkhawk make their way out, as boos can be heard from some parts of the arena.
-
DaWolf: "So you guys are finally there, huh? At the PPV... in the main event, no less!... and against your nemesis..."
-
Jerry: "'Nemesis'... that's a big word!"
-
Rick: "Yeah, all words are big for a second-grader!"
-
Jerry: "What second grad... hey!"
-
Rick: "Yes, Jerry, you just got insulted.. as usual! Live with it and lemme hear what the big guy has to say!"
-
Jerry: "I'm so close to hitting you with the ring bell across the head!"
-
Rick: "Yeah, yeah..."
-
DaWolf: "Win this match, and you got the tag gold.. ain't that great?"
-
Some fans cheer for the idea.
-
DaWolf: "Yeah it sounds awesome if ya ask me.. but what if you actually... lost?! Hmmm? Lemme tell ya this... ya can't get those titles easily, and no we won't play dirty. You two are in this war for reasons that are far beyond you. You two don't understand what fire you're playin' with. You think you're the good guys fightin' evil? Last time I saw your so-called leader Jumpstyle, he was crazed as a whacko!"
-
Rick: "Absolutely.. Jumpstyle has been showing us a new and somewhat darker side of his.."
-
DaWolf: "So yeah just cuz the two of you are just fightin' for the sake of a fight, I'm gonna give ya a fair shot at the titles. If I so much as smell the other two idiots in your little boyscout group. I'm gonna personally make sure that none of ya can wrestle for a month!"
-
Jerry: "And you think we actually believe that? DaWolf, the one who helped Sparkhawk cheat his way into winning the title, giving two of the opposing group a fair shot? Give me a break!"
-
Rick: "Well keep talking like that and I think DaWolf will give you many breaks... in pretty much every bone of your body!"
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:09 am

Added to Turning Point

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan of Terror Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:02 am

High five for the most interesting and awesome tag team to hit the internet text based wrestling scene.
Wink

hahaha.

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:49 am

Hahahaha high five indeed Very Happy

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 pm

stop high-fiving each other and high five the other guys every once in a while Smile
joking, you guys are doing great..
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:33 am

Mal Kav: "High five"

Mal Kav slaps DaWolf against the head

Mal Kav: "Hey stop using your head, you must use your hand. No cheating now"

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum