Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Transformer

Go down

Evil Transformer Empty Evil Transformer

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:12 am

Jumpstyle still wearning that clothes walking to the ring with his song on

Rick: He now seems a famous guy !
Jerry: What are you saying ? That guy ? Never !
Rick: We will see the never when he get a title.

Jumpstyle asks for a microphone

Jumpstyle: The name is in your heads, the name is in the pappers, the name is in the ecra every days, the name is just in your eyes, kids have dreams with that name and other kids have nightmares with that name, you change the channel and the name is the same, you change and it's the same, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and never change the name and now you saw again that name in a match completely different of his matches and his name is there doing the same thing... steal, steal, steal and steal, now you still don't know what I gonna do ! You're not affraid ? See ? no ragnarok, no help, no buddys and I'm here with a bla bla bla to only doing one thing puting my name in your head because you will going to have nightmares with my name, you will hear the name "Jumpstyle" very times, well is not in your time what I'm going to say, I was a hell guy named by Kane 2, the monster of this roster, the man who have not affraid of nobody, the man who loves blood, my friend, my bad blood is still here and you will hear the song of the hell, the flames on your body, the hot passing in your head and finally you will see the devil who I am when the moment everybody wants come.

-> just for if don't exists reply ->[Jumpstyle laughing goes out of the ring and walks]

Da Wolf Pack and Brotherhood if you want to reply you're able to do it

Back to top Go down

Evil Transformer Empty Re: Evil Transformer

Post  Mal Kav Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 am

Added to turning point

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum